Lathe Tool Holders + Tsp&b Rotary tool Holder

IMG_20140702_095626_830-1.jpg

I have a surplus of old stock holders and would like to sell them. They have been sitting and some have been dropped/dinged. I will sell these as used because of this. There is no difference between the black and silver holders, just different anodizing color. They will fit the A2Zcnc Tool Post and the tool post that I released a couple years ago.

The Tsp&b holder is for a dremel and will fit in one of these holders. A dremel screws directly into the tool.

Standard Tool Holders - All sold

3/8" End mill/Boring bar holder - All sold

Rotary tool Holder - Sold

I will accept paypal or money orders. Ship by USPS Priority. PM me here or email me at p1jet@aol.com

Last edited:

OTB

I DIDN'T DO IT!!!!
Silver Member
I will take the 1 black std tool holder and 3 silver std tool holders, pm me my total....and your paypal info.

Last edited:

jkmarshall_cues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Do you still have any of these available? If so I would love to buy 3 of them, no preference on color or style. johnkmarshall@comcast.net
PayPal F & F so no fees.

John Marshall
4510 E Woodglen Rd
Mead, WA 99021-9032
509-993-8348
Thanks.
Merry Christmas!

JC

Coos Cues
the seller/orginal poster has been banned....basically for taking people's money for these and not delivering the product.
Was the member Preston Jeter? (Looking at the sig) I have dealt with him and found him to be reliable to this day but I had heard some rumblings about him being flaky.

Anyone know the story?

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Was the member Preston Jeter? (Looking at the sig) I have dealt with him and found him to be reliable to this day but I had heard some rumblings about him being flaky.

Anyone know the story?
Never had problems with Preston.
He made the best adjustable leather cutting template.
I read he was having health issues.
I hope he recovers and does his work again and end the other issues.

GBCues

Damn, still .002 TIR!
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have ordered from Preston a few times and NEVER had a problem. The quality of his machining is top-notch.
I heard he has a new baby in the family, so that is keeping him busy.

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
The problems began when this thread was still fresh..... 7 yrs ago. He started to take orders/MONEY to make these holders, then got behind, but still took orders/MONEY. Made up stories to explain that delays, etc. People, like myself, waited and waited....I finally got my money back but it took a awhile, I heard others that did not. Just do a search of his username and the threads will come up. Maybe now he has his shit together, but back then, he did not.

jkmarshall_cues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Any reliable sources for the dremel tool holder dogbone??? I would like to order 3 of them if someone has a good source!!!
Thanks, John