Lee Vann Corteza

Bayawak

Tirador
Silver Member
Van van-10 Ball champ

Congrats to Van van Corteza for winning the 10 Ball tourney!!

That match was full of ups and downs, run outs and a nail biting final shot on the winning ball.. You deserve the crown!! Ang galing mo, Van van!!

butterflycues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lee Van

Congradulations to Lee Van Cordeza from Diveney Cues for winning the US open 10 ball championship. Butterflycues

Last edited:

teedotaj

teedot oohhhhhh
Silver Member
yea, i knew someone would correct me. I cought it after I posted but I don"t do this enough to know how to correct it. Butterflycues

you can edit your own quotes.

im kicking myself for missing the latter half the match..i fell asleep =\

congrats tho

zy112

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats to Lee. He def stay mentally in check after the slow play and Lo running a few racks to get even at 7. Very nice match Lee.

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
Last time I saw him play he was using a capone and it looks on TAR to be the same cue. Does anyone know for sure????

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

butterflycues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cue

Last time I saw him play he was using a capone and it looks on TAR to be the same cue. Does anyone know for sure????

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

He sold that Capone at Derby last year. He has played with our cue ever since Galveston last year. That cue you see is the one he got from us there. He has been using it ever since. Pat

Masirib5

Klaatu barada nikto
Silver Member
If Pat Diveney didn't make a great cue, Corteza wouldn't be using it for so long.

I like Pat and he does make a great cue..... and he is great to deal with.!!!!!!

--Jeff