List of Living 200+ Runners

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Frank Zummo of Ohio has passed.
I’m a little surprised Connecticut’s Larry Lisciotti or Herb Lehman are not on this list.

I’m guessing around 1982, Herb refurbished a Brunswick Kling table I purchased from a home owner in Hartford Connecticut, and set it up in the living room of a house we were renting at that time in Haddam, Connecticut. I still have that table.

Last edited:

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
I’m a little surprised Connecticut’s Larry Lisciotti or Herb Lehman are not on this list.

I’m guessing around 1982, Herb refurbished a Brunswick Kling table I purchased from a home owner in Hartford Connecticut, and set it up in the living room of a house we were renting at that time in Haddam, Connecticut. I still have that table.
This thread is called "List of Living 200+ Runners." Larry died many years ago, before this list was created.

Last edited:

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
Following recent American 14.1 Championships, it's time to add Fedor Gorst to the list (202 on a Diamond). Shane Van Boening ran 210, Joshua Filler 213, and both are on the list already.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
,,, Hope to see the list being updated based on recent info
The original volunteer keeper of the list has not been on AZB in three years. The most likely way for the list to be maintained is for an active user to volunteer to take it over. I am not that volunteer.

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
The original volunteer keeper of the list has not been on AZB in three years. The most likely way for the list to be maintained is for an active user to volunteer to take it over. I am not that volunteer.
Hopefully Mr. Lipsky is fine. Many AZers either moved to social media or don't frequent as much as they used to in recent years (myself included). But maybe he could log on to AZB only to update his post #1? Or should we seek help from AzHousePro?

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hopefully Mr. Lipsky is fine. Many AZers either moved to social media or don't frequent as much as they used to in recent years (myself included). But maybe he could log on to AZB only to update his post #1? Or should we seek help from AzHousePro?
He is fine, I think. He just posted on facebook´s 14.1 site about Jayson´s run. I think anyone can copy-paste list and make new *updated list* thread and get it sticky with moderator help and let old one drop off..