List of the cues the pros use

wambamcam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know this has been discussed before, but I couldn't find the thread using the search function. If anyone could paste the list that was compiled before or put up the link to the last thread, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
 
Do a search in the old IPT Forum.

I recall there being a thread on that forum that was dedicated to your question.

There was also something available that was more recent but I don't recall where that is stored.

Nevermind... I just realized that the IPT Forum is no longer available.
 
Last edited:
I know Gabe Owen uses a Shurtz!!! :grin-square:
This should be interesting!! I'd like to know what others are using too...aside from production cues...:p
 
I once asked Rafael Martinez who made his Cue and his reply was:

"I don't know ... they give to me, I play".

Second question: What is your Cue made of ? ... Reply: "It wood".

Nuff said ......
 
Back
Top