Little road trip

TheSleeve

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I going to be heading down to Knoxville TN 2 days after Xmas my fiance breeds dogs and I will be delivering one of them wondering if there are going to be any good tournaments or action in that area or on the way there?

TheSleeve

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will be leaving Dec. 27 and be on the road till Sunday ill be bringing my brother ryan a friend and real good family friend Little Joe Villalpando so if any of Joe's old friends wanna meet up let us know we would be happy to catch up and hear some old road stories and possibly play a little.

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
You probably won't find much in the way of action in Knoxville. There are really only 3 places to play... a bar with junk tables, a bar with 7' Dynamos (I think), and the local pool room that has a couple of decent tables.

If you guys are hanging around for a couple of days and are just wanting to get out, I would be interested in being social. Joe will likely remember me from Derby this year, we played for a little while in a ring game upstairs.

You can PM me on here if you have any questions about anything.

Daniel

TheSleeve

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cool thanks Ktown yea we will be around for a few days i will hit ya up when we figure out our for sure plans