Live:Ching Shun Yang v.s. Alex Pagulayan!!!

Thanks for the heads up. It is channel 6029 on sopcast if that helps anyone find it.
 
I am watching it LIVE and the video and audio is fantastic. I just installed SOPCAST version 2.04 last night and there is no bufferiing.

Score is tied now at 1 all Alex Pagulayan vs CS Yang.
 
f210 said:
I am watching it LIVE and the video and audio is fantastic. I just installed SOPCAST version 2.04 last night and there is no bufferiing.

Score is tied now at 1 all Alex Pagulayan vs CS Yang.
I agree,its great that we have pool on the internet,atleast i dont have to watch reruns of womens 9 ball on ESPN,lol. :)
 
just a little information for everyone about some changes made to this tournament:

40 sec. shot clock, 3 extensions for the whole match
tighter pockets(1.8 ball width?) and personally I think the side pocket angle is wicked!
 
Excellent coverage so far. Score now 2 to 1 in Pagulayan's favor, race to 9, alternate break format. Next game is going to be an exciting one too between young Taiwanese sensation Pin Yi Ko vs Marvelous Marlon Manalo.

Here is the rest of the schedule for the tournament:

Feb 29, Friday 3:30 am US EST - preview 30 minutes
4:00 am US EST - CS Yang vs Alex Pagulayan
5:30 am - Pin Yi Ko vs Marlon Manalo
7:00 am - Chia Ching Wu vs Ricky Yang

Feb 29, Friday (Quarterfinals) 11:00 pm to 5:00 am Mar 01, Saturday -6 hrs

Mar 01, Saturday (Semifinals & Finals) 11 pm to 2:00 am March 02, Saturday - 3 hours
 
Click on this link for the list of players and scoreboard. Top player in each group will proceed to the quarterfinals.

http://www.g9bt.com/result.php

Antonio Gabica has been eliminated already due to 2 straight defeats. Marlon Manalo has been beaten and must win his next game against Ko to stay alive. On the other hand, Joven Bustamante has beaten Chang Pei Wei 9 - 4 and Jeffrey De Luna prevailed over a Vietnamese player 9 - 8.
 
I cannot stand what one of the commentators has been saying. True that I don't think Yang will like the shortened shot clock because generally he takes time, but by no means Taiwanese players in general are slow, which was referred to by the commentator repeatedly. Also earlier he said something like "this time the pockets are more forgiving," well we'll see, but as far as the official spec goes the size is smaller, that's for sure.

BTW I personally don't like the idea of speeding up the matches this time; so far players seem having to rush through everything or use one of the only 3 extensions; at least give a little more time for the shot right after the break.
 
Unbelievable. Alex choked on the 5-ball in the last rack just when everyone thought he was gonna win the match... Yang followed up with a great cross-side though.
 
Hey all - I just put up a single thread for all to post the scores on (as there are currently two and tricky for me to track) - could you please update that one ? (I don't have stream access right now)

Thanks !
.
 
Back
Top