Looking for 60" cue

rob245

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 60 inch Jacoby custom cue with an edge Hybrid jacoby shaft. Paid $1000 will sell for $650. Beautiful cue.
cocabola wrap curly maple forearm
brass radial joint
19 oz

send me your number and I'll send pics

klaha81

World Class Shot Misser
Silver Member
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
I have a 60'' Larry Vigus Cue going for a steal now @ 450. Cue looks wonderful

Specs
====
1 x LD shaft with Kamui Clear tip (super soft)
Maple Burl, Cocobolo with a little Pink Ivory
3x8/10 flat minor pin
19 oz and 12.8mm at tip
.85" at the joint with 30"/30" split joint and shaft.

4scarecrow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
60" cue

Christmas is quickly approaching. Still on the hunt. Thanks to everyone who has sent offers. Sorry if I haven't got back to everyone. I'm not able to spend much time online. Retail during the holiday season sucks!

ABall

Right behind you...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Christmas is quickly approaching. Still on the hunt. Thanks to everyone who has sent offers. Sorry if I haven't got back to everyone. I'm not able to spend much time online. Retail during the holiday season sucks!

I can honestly say that you had some really nice offerings, within your price range, here already since you started this thread 3 months ago. You don't look like a serious buyer. If I were a seller, I would not take you seriously. What more could you ask for? And, yes, I have bought many 60 inch cues because that's all I shoot with. It is very hard, on a limited budget, to find cues as nice as you have been offered in this thread....what are you waiting for?????? Otherwise, you should be more specific about your parameters. Maybe order a cue from a custom maker to the exact design you would like.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
New test hit Randy Ethridge cue, 60" ebony sneaky with a Hoppe ring
30" butt, 2-30" shafts, triangle tips
Steel joint, 5/16-14 piloted
Both shafts are 13.12 mm
I haven't weighed the cue, but I think it's about 19.7 oz
$475 shipped

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
320   0   0
I agree with Aball that the op has been offered some great 60"+ cues despite the challenge of trying to stay within a $400 budget.

This coupled with the fact that this thread had been active for 3 months and 4 pages leads me to believe the op really should indicate more specifically what it is he wants that the cues already presented fell short on.

here's one more to consider listed today that I have no affiliation with

Solid well regarded brand (huebler), old school plain jane, 2 shafts, and with a refinish would still be in the desired price range.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=343549

best,
brian kc

worktheknight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
I agree that this post has seen many sellers step up with some awesome cues !!! Kind of wonder if this post should have been in a review of 60 inch cues instead of the wanted to buy 60 inch cue? But, it's the hard earned money of the OP and maybe his budget shrank a little ??

Erajcustom89

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
258   0   0
*-*-* Richard Phillippi 60" Monster *-*-*

Hi, I have this Richard Phillippi built by the master himself. Its at 60" with 2 shafts, double handled Ostridge leg wrap. Cue is to be delivered to me very soon. You know what to do if you're interested. I can be reached @
516-587-9051

Geovani,

4scarecrow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
60" cue

Thanks for all the offers. I very much appreciate the time everyone has taken to pm me.

ABall, thank you for your expert opinion regarding this post. I really appreciate it. Man, I had no idea that I didn't look like a "serious buyer" this entire time. Your comments really set me straight. Next time I post something, will you please contact me to let me know if I came off serious enough? Thanks ahead of time.

Anyway, I realize that I've looked at a lot of offers. A few weeks into my search I was told that I had the cue I was looking for. Unfortunately, after five or so weeks of waiting on the guy to ship I still had no cue. Figuring that the previous offers were probably off the table by then I started bumping the thread again. You will all be happy to know that I found a cue that fits the bill perfectly. I finally opted for a Baxter ebony Duff conversion. Can't wait to see it in a few weeks.

Thanks again everyone