Looking for an Instructor? Go here...

randyg

www.randygpool.com
Silver Member
The shortness of the lists of instructors at each level in the state of Texas surprises me.:confused: (12 entry level, 3, 1, 4; total 20)

Yes, me too. The list may be short, but powerful.

It is a gift to teach, not all whom attend this Pool School will qualify. I think alot of our Instructor Candidates are surprised by the amount of work they have to do.

randyg

BobN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just checked the PBIA list. I sent Rob and email to change my State listing. He had me in Arizona instead of Arkansas. I guess, from what I can see, I'm the only PBIA Instructor in Arkansas. That also surprised me. I know several people from AR have been to RandyG's school. I was really shocked to see that I was the only Cert. Inst. from here. Honestly, I'm in the middle of Nowhere, AR... we need more instructors in more populated areas in the state.

chris2669

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Man wish their was someone in Okinawa Japan. I have time to run through a course here. Have not ever had time at bases in the states

scottjen26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What's involved in getting certified these days? I ran into someone a few years ago who I think went to a 2 or 3 day school of some sort, then paid extra I think to get certified in the process.

I'm not too hung up on it - I know what I know whether I'm certified or not, I'm sure I would learn a few different techniques going through the process though. I've read and studied a ton over the years and have had very good success with students in pool and other sports I've taught. I teach official lessons occasionally but usually just help out local players for free an hour here and there. I just know that if I ever had the time to dedicate more hours to it, a lot of people like seeing that certification... :)

Scott

FranCrimi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What's involved in getting certified these days? I ran into someone a few years ago who I think went to a 2 or 3 day school of some sort, then paid extra I think to get certified in the process.

I'm not too hung up on it - I know what I know whether I'm certified or not, I'm sure I would learn a few different techniques going through the process though. I've read and studied a ton over the years and have had very good success with students in pool and other sports I've taught. I teach official lessons occasionally but usually just help out local players for free an hour here and there. I just know that if I ever had the time to dedicate more hours to it, a lot of people like seeing that certification... :)

Scott

Hey Scott, that same web site will tell you what you need to do to become an accredited instructor.

nickyh

Any recommendations for instructors in the south Jersey/ Philadelphia area?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

mfinkelstein3

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Instructor training

We are doing a seminar Feb 8 and 9 in Frederick, MD and we can come early for Friday or stay Monday to get the 3 days of instructor training. The web site is Cuemaster-poolschool.com, or you can send me an email at mfinkelstein3@icloud.com.