Looking for cheap one hole at Kolby`s in Tempe on Sunday 16th

spanky79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am leaving for NM early Sunday morning, on the way I plan to stop at Kolby`s. I will be there sometime around noon maybe a little later on Sunday the 16th. I was wondering if anyone was up for some cheap one hole.

I already hit up fast Lenny but I dont know if he is still in Portland and it is a little early, lol

If you will be in the area and would like to play a little one hole pm me or just comment here. I will check back later.

PS. I would be willing to go to skip and jan`s also, wouldnt mind checking out a couple new pool rooms.
Thanks

Last edited:

spanky79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Spanky..good luck..drive safely.

Gotta believe you will find a game there.

Ya, we will see, either way it will be nice to see a couple rooms I havnt been to yet.

And TY, should be an interesting trip, hopefully the start to a new better chapter in life.

spanky79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Spanky...so, you moving?

Then, extra good luck to you.

Enjoy your new surroundings .

Working on it. Going to talk to gaming and do my drug test for a dealing/supervisor job near Farmington NM. It`s about a half hour from the Colorado border. About 3 hours from Albuquerque. Small place, but they are supposed to have a decent pool room. One last hurdle to jump through then I can say it`s done.

I figured on the way up I might as well go a couple places I havn`t been yet. And on the way back I can go see Grandma.

Banks

Banned
We're still holding Lenny prisoner here in the PNW and won't be done with him until the weekend is over. :grin:

spanky79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We're still holding Lenny prisoner here in the PNW and won't be done with him until the weekend is over. :grin:

YA i noticed that. its ok. I`d rather hang out with the Vegas girls that are in town anyway. lol

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member

It has been a good time as a prisoner. It was a pleasure meeting, playing and drinking with you buddy.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Chris if you go to Kolbys you will get a one pocket game from $10 to whatever you like to bet. Try playing Jimmy the owner, he is tough.

center pocket

It's just a hobby, but a fun one.
Silver Member
I was there last weekend looking for action. Everyone was at bullshooters for a one hole tournament.

spanky79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chris if you go to Kolbys you will get a one pocket game from $10 to whatever you like to bet. Try playing Jimmy the owner, he is tough.

Thanks brother, just hope my back holds up. I am going to stop at Skip and Jan`s and see the Vegas ladies play. I will see what I can get into there. May only have a few hours to spend in town,