looking for serious players in Deltaville Va.

bobbler

Registered
looking for serious pool players in obscure backwoods rural Va. town, I know lots of luck. Next post will be free beer for all players, I hope it does not come down to that. Have mercy.
 
google says 2.7 hours from here... ouch.

Maybe you could coax someone into meeting you in the middle. A lil over an hour to richmond,
there are probably some good rooms there.
 
Seems like you're about equidistant from Richmond or Va Beach. You'll probably need to go to one of those two places to find the closest serious game of pool.

On the other hand, that place looks beautiful, if google is to be believed. Get a boat, some crab pots, a cooler full of beer, and who needs pool?

-Andrew
 
Zzzz

Huh, whuh? I just woke up but I thought I heard someone say free beer. You'll get action in Richmond or Virginia beach. That's a bit more than a day trip for me
 
Back
Top