Looking to buy a Cue for a friend ...

The King

Here's Jimbo....
Silver Member
Hello ,

I have a friend who plays in League with me and he has never owned or known the value of descent playing cue ... He has seen me with my Schons/ Joss's and such and up until recently thought I was crazy for putting so much money into a cue ... He shot some shots with mine the other night and was amazed at the feel and touch of mine compared to his Budwiser Walmart Cue ...He could'nt believe there was that much of a difference in a cue stick... He just called me a little bit ago and said he was looking at some Cuetecs and was thinking about spending 100.00 to 150.00 for one... I told him to leave the Cuetecs alone and offered to post on here to see what I could get for him I told him you never know we may luck into a good used cue that would be better then a Cuetec ... He is looking to spend about 150.00 on a cue and as a friend I would be willing to pitch in another 100.00 to help him out since I finally got him headed in the right direction...He is willing to pay me back the 100.00 I put in at a later date...

So if you would be kind enough to show us what we can get him in the price range of 150.00 to 250.00 I would appreciate it ... I told him this was a special forum for pool players and you guys were really great ... So if any of you can help him out please post it here or PM me ... I'm just pumped I even have him considering going to a better cue after watching him shoot with that Budwiser cue ...lol... My hope is getting him to use whatever cue we can get him here then at a later date when he sees the difference getting him to update it ...

Thank you ...
 
Last edited:
The King said:
Hello ,

I have a friend who plays in League with me and he has never owned or known the value of descent playing cue ... He has seen me with my Schons/ Joss's and such and up until recently thought I was crazy for putting so much money into a cue ... He shot some shots with mine the other night and was amazed at the feel and touch of mine compared to his Budwiser Walmart Cue ...He could'nt believe there was that much of a difference in a cue stick... He just called me a little bit ago and said he was looking at some Cuetecs and was thinking about spending 100.00 to 150.00 for one... I told him to leave the Cuetecs alone and offered to post on here to see what I could get for him I told him you never know we may luck into a good used cue that would be better then a Cuetec ... He is looking to spend about 150.00 on a cue and as a freind I would be willing to pitch in another 100.00 to help him out since I finally got him headed in the right direction...He is willing to pay me back the 100.00 I put I put in at a later date...

So if you would be kind enough to show us what we can get him in the price range of 150.00 to 250.00 I would appreciate it ... I told him this was a special forum for pool players and you guys were really great ... So if any of you can help him out please post it here or PM me ... I'm just pumped I even have him considering going to a better cue after watching shoot with that Budwiser cue ...lol... My hope is getting him to use whatever cue we can get him here then at a later date when he sees the difference getting him to update it ...

Thank you ...
I'd get the sweet lookin' Josey sneaky from Worminator....or maybe a custom Leon Sly sneaky from Bama. They're somewhere between 250-300 bucks...but I'm sure you can work a deal for one. Hell...I'll throw in 10 bucks on it, to make up a bit of the difference.

Any time I hear of a guy who's stepping up to a nice cue, it reminds me of when I did it. That's worth 10 bucks to me.

Best of luck, sir.

Mark
 
I have a new Joss , Wrapless ) purple heart handle and curly maple forearm. Ebony floating points. I can E-mail pictures. Took it in on trade , it was still sealed in plastic. I know its new. 19.3 oz. Nice cue for $200.shipped. Thanks Jim
 
JP Jerry Pechauer cue

I have a Jerry Pechauer cue $100 shipped USPS Priority Mail with Delivery
Conformation. Cue Specs are;
Cue weight 18.24oz
(1) 13mm shaft (or just under 13mm)
Shaft has a wobble or roll to it (but does not effect play)
Black/White linen wrap
Lepro tip (35% left on tip)

Will ship in US only
CUE HAS BEEN SOLD THANKS
 
Last edited:
sent you a pm

Check your messages, I sent a pm about some Mcdermott's and Vikings.
I also have Joss's close to that range.

Good luck in your search.
 
One last bump ....

I will be talking to my friend in the morning ... Have seen some pretty nice offers he is sure to be pleased ... One last bump ...
 
Back
Top