Looking to buy a cue lathe

Marcopolo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
im in toronto canada, looking for a cue lathe that can fix tips and ferrules for one piece cues. most lathes that I have seen forsale is in the USA. anyone who has any info please pm me. it would be much appreciated....Marco

cmb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cue Companion

Will do house cues and all other repairs. Comes with bench and all you need to get started and pay for it. $1100 plus shipping. 864-978-9871

prospector

Registered
im in toronto canada, looking for a cue lathe that can fix tips and ferrules for one piece cues. most lathes that I have seen forsale is in the USA. anyone who has any info please pm me. it would be much appreciated....Marco

I know of a Cuesmith Midsize and a Cuesmith Deluxe both located in southern Ontario. Please call me at 905-476-0727 and I will give you the details.
Ron Nelson
Nelson Custom Cues

snipershot

Go ahead.....run for it.
Silver Member
You cant go wrong with Todd or Chris. They are both stand up guys. Go with known quality man.

Joe

Marcopolo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just want to thank everyone on helping out and giving me all the info. incase you guys are wondering what happen. I have decided to get the mid size large bore that Chris has recommended to me. I got alot of people telling me to go to Chris. and I had a few offers on the used ones but have decided to go brand new its safer this way at least i know what i'll be getting. again thank you...Marco

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
In case, as with all of us, you decide you need more than one lathe...for superbly high quality from an excellent couple of gentlemen...you can do no better than: www.uniqueinc.com
AZ member "Billiardbum" is the owner, you can also pm him.

Last edited: