Looking to buy **** CUSTOM CUE **** $1,000.00 BUDGET ****

8onthebreak

THE WORLD IS YOURS
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Im Looking for a CUSTOM CUE for around a thousand. I can add some if needed...a little.

******* NO PRODUCTION CUES ****** NO SNEAKIES ***** NO OVER-SEAS CUES **** NO EXCEPTIONS

I'm open to any HIGH END well respected custom cue maker, who makes his living HERE, in the USA.

.... anything from a mid price level maker such as OMEN, PHILLIPE, GILBERT, CARMELI...all the way up to the highest end...NO CIELING, LOL - take a look at the cues listed in my signature - to give you an idea what i like.

I like ringwork, veneers, leather wraps, ebony and ivory is a plus...but it doesnt need to have all this...i realize im spending a thou...

I especially like re-saleability.....as if I'd ever let any of my cues go...never know what will come in this market...:wink:

MUST BE 90% PLUS CONDITION...1 ding MAX...near perfect

Last criteria, I WANT A STEAL :thumbup:

PLEASE PM or EMAIL ME AT RayAtTheBeach@Yahoo.com what you got.

21Gambler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Im Looking for a CUSTOM CUE for around a thousand

.... anything from a mid price level maker such as OMEN, PHILLIPE, GILBERT, CARMELI...all the way up to the highest end...NO CIELING, LOL

Hhmmm I am pretty sure that a ceiling exist as you are wanting a cue under 1k. :grin-angelic:

With that said I have these that can be had for under 1k

Andy Gilbert $895 shipped and insured
Butt weight 15.8 oz
Butt at joint 21.28
Butt cap 32.43
Butt Length 29 in

Shaft -1
12.43mm 3.6oz 29 in
Gilbert.jpg

Gilbert-F.jpg

Gilbert-B.jpg

Blackcreek $795 shipped and insured
Butt weight 15.5 oz
Butt at joint 21.60
Butt cap 32.20
Butt length 29 in

Shaft
13.20 mm 4.2 oz 29 in
BlackCreek.jpg

BlackCreek-F.jpg

BlackCreek-B.jpg

Sean

Last edited:

21Gambler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
and these

Shurtz $795 shipped and insured
Butt weight 15.4 oz
Butt at joint 21.65
Butt cap 31.15
Butt length 28 3/4

Shaft -1
13 mm 4.4 oz 29 in

Shaft -2
12.75 mm 4.3 oz 29 in
100_0441.jpg

100_0442.jpg

100_0443.jpg

100_0444.jpg

Kikel $795 Shipped and insured
Butt weight 15.2 oz
Butt at joint 21.41
Butt cap 31.31
Butt length 29 in

Shaft -1
12.85 mm 4.0 oz 29 in

Shaft -2
12.80 mm 4.0 oz 29 in
Kikel.jpg

KikelForearm.jpg

Kikelwrap.jpg

KikelButt.jpg

Sean

Last edited:

d3v10u5

Shark
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
samsara's are pretty slick samsaracues.com. couple of nice ones for under $1000, and they reside in Rugby ND.

Sealegs50

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
There are many fine cues in WFS for <$1K. You would need to decide which meets your needs and style.

Many cues are selling used for less than the cost of a new cue. But deals that would be considered as true "steals" tend to last less than 3 hours in WFS section. You have to be persistent and really know the field if you intend to catch one. Nobody can do that for you.

8onthebreak

THE WORLD IS YOURS
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
There are many fine cues in WFS for <$1K. You would need to decide which meets your needs and style.

Many cues are selling used for less than the cost of a new cue. But deals that would be considered as true "steals" tend to last less than 3 hours in WFS section. You have to be persistent and really know the field if you intend to catch one. Nobody can do that for you.

maybe you can help me...:smile:
keep em coming...some good lookin cues surfacing...all pm's replied to

guycrunch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
here's a great deal on a cue with some real nice exotic wood, loaded with ivory, and some heavy shafts. it is a wes hunter and i'd take $950 for it.

IMG_4101.jpg

IMG_4103.jpg

IMG_4104.jpg

IMG_4113.jpg

IMG_4108.jpg

IMG_4105.jpg

all white is ivory, even the rings on the joint protectors, olivewood front and back, and a rosewood handle. shafts are 4.5oz and 13mm. it's a lot of cue for the money.

guy

tybo22

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
WOW.......Love that Hunter cue. Gorgeous wood. Love the ivory JP's. That is a steal at $950. Bet it shoots lights out as well. I may have to check my funds.

jrosen007

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Why not have it made...

In my opinion there are two choices. First, if you are looking for one really soon, shop around in the wanted/for sale area and Ebay. Deals can be had but you might need some patience.

Second, and my preference would be to find a cuemaker that makes cues that play the way you like and have one made. Not sure who... if possible go to Super Billiards Expo as there are many cuemakers there, and vendors with completed cues. If that doesn't work for you, visit cuemakers local to you within a couple hundred miles. There are a number of excellent cuemakers here in MD, and I'm sure there have to be a few down your way.

Best Luck!

scsuxci

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Varney's best!!!!!!!!

I have one of Kevins best builds ever.My buddy had it and kept it
very mint.Its got a sick birdeye forearm and buttsleeve ,leather
wrap with purpleheart wood under it.
19.2 ounces,no weightbolt
Original first edition Predator shaft
OB classic shaft
Awesome cue for 675 includes shipping.

8onthebreak

THE WORLD IS YOURS
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Still looking

All PM's replied to....plz keep em coming...
Looking for a cue around a thousand.
Looking for a really good deal...like everyone else in this market.