Lot's of birthdays today!

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
Kelly_Guy
Kevin Lindstrom
Hunter (53)
shanesinnott (39) (and he doesn't look a day over 38 1/2) :p
christyd (39)
cuetable (39)
sidepocket1970 (38)
sk8ordie (36)
Hiseas03 (34)

Happy birthday to everybody!
 
Thank you kindly!

You forgot the most important one although he is not an AZ member (but I am sure he would be if he was alive today)

Happy Birthday to Willie Mosconi
 
Happy Birthday To Everyone On Blackjack's List

shanesinnott said:
Thank you kindly!

You forgot the most important one although he is not an AZ member (but I am sure he would be if he was alive today)

Happy Birthday to Willie Mosconi


You remind me of Willie Mosconi, except for your hair, face and body...... and poolplaying prowess.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

Doug
 
Happy birthday, all!
 

Attachments

  • Bday 02.gif
    Bday 02.gif
    21.4 KB · Views: 175
Smorgass Bored said:
You remind me of Willie Mosconi, except for your hair, face and body...... and poolplaying prowess.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

Doug

Yeh, but I did run 527 balls against Kevin Trudeau once :)
 
shanesinnott said:
Only if you were born in Dublin, Ireland :)


Well, according to the census statistics, there is only about 4000 Chinese living in Ireland, most of them residing in Belfast.

Shane, you don't look Chinese, and Wei doesn't look Irish, so I think you can call Maury Povich and cancel the DNA testing.
 
From the guy on the list that's the closest to Willie's age... Thanks to all!

Steve
 
Happy Birthday to you all!!!! And many more. I hope you are celebrating with a game or 2 of pool. ;)
 

Attachments

  • 166725hahp39jffm.gif
    166725hahp39jffm.gif
    37.4 KB · Views: 124
Back
Top