Louie Roberts; St. Louis Louie

PETARD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WANT TO PURCHASE ANY TAPE OR DISKETTE OF LOUIE ROBERTS PLAYING IN ANY POOL MATCH IN ANY GAME. BIRTHDAY SURPRISE FOR A FRIEND. PLEASE PM ME OF YOU HAVE ACCESS TO THIS ITEM.

THANKS
 
The nine ball match against Archer is not all that great & Louie isn't really himself in it. He loses 11 to 8. It's from 2-8-90 on Accustats. It's the Lexington Open IV.

I recommend calling Cue N Cushion in St. Louis and asking if they have an extra copy of a home made video shot back in 1987 where Louie spots Gary Seville the 7, 8, and 9. It's very entertaining. Louie is talking most of the time! It's one of my favorites in my pool video library.

BTW, if anyone knows of a better Louie video, I would like to know because I would buy it! A video of Earl and Louie would be perfect...non stop talking and all offense! LOL
 
Back
Top