Lucasi Gold Winners for November 2015

JAM

I am the storm
Silver Member
What do AzBilliards members bobbyg1975, madhatter 44, Chicagoplayer, Duane Tulla, and bob have in common? Why, they're Lucasi Gold Winners for November, of course.

Read all about it --> HERE

I know I was thrilled when I won my custom pool cue case worth 300 bucks.

The jump cue for third place looks neat.

Great contest! Congratulations to the winners.
 
Hi Jerry!
I hope all is well with you!❤️
I haven’t logged on in a while (forgot my password) I know it’s been 6 years since this message was posted, but it is too late to claim this?😂
 
Hi Jerry!
I hope all is well with you!❤️
I haven’t logged on in a while (forgot my password) I know it’s been 6 years since this message was posted, but it is too late to claim this?😂
Just curious, how did you find out six years later that you had won a contest from six years ago?
 
What do AzBilliards members bobbyg1975, madhatter 44, Chicagoplayer, Duane Tulla, and bob have in common? Why, they're Lucasi Gold Winners for November, of course.

Read all about it --> HERE

I know I was thrilled when I won my custom pool cue case worth 300 bucks.

The jump cue for third place looks neat.

Great contest! Congratulations to the winners.
Hi JAM,
Soooo, am I too late to claim this?😂
 
  • Haha
Reactions: JAM
Back
Top