Madness in the mountains starts tonight

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Big action in my neighborhood.....for once. I included live stream info in the Live stream section.
 

Attachments

  • 46489585_314072002534665_7464386876770615296_n.jpg
    46489585_314072002534665_7464386876770615296_n.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 337
That does look like a nice match to watch. Hopefully you see some or all in person.

Hu

I went over on Thursday and shot with Chisolm for about 7 hours. The man cave is really cool.

At first the stream did not work for everyone last night. But after about an hour into it they got it figured out. First set on the second day starts today at 11:00 MST.
 
Nothing on that flyer says where its at?

Basingdale BLVD is in West Vail Colorado and your correct its a little confusing. Its been fun watching these two players because I know them. They are struggling and I am not sure why. Streaming themselves playing for big $$$ might have something to do with it.

The next match for them is about an hour away.
 
Back
Top