Magnets and a billiard ball for pool engineers/scientists and educators

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
A cue stick made from paper.

Next week when I present magnetism and electricity you will need a cue stick you can customize.

I suggest a cue stick made from paper. See the video.

EDRJR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How much for a paper cue with points and a hoppe ring? Do you sign them or use a logo?

justnum

Silver Member
How much for a paper cue with points and a hoppe ring? Do you sign them or use a logo?

Special paper from an art supply store is needed. You could use copy paper but it is not as strong as heavyweight drawing paper.

The roll is a little under a $100 USD.

Decorations for a cue are outdated. Imagine a fully digital display on a cue stick. Electronics is not part of electricity and magnetism course and will not be covered this week or next week.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Why not a fully digital cue, measure the deflection rate at different gravity ratios and get back to us

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Special paper from an art supply store is needed. You could use copy paper but it is not as strong as heavyweight drawing paper.

Decorations for a cue are outdated. Imagine a fully digital display on a cue stick. Electronics is not part of electricity and magnetism course and will not be covered this week or next week.

I'm getting dumber just reading your shit...

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
If you boil water on a cooktop with an 8 ball on the counter nearby it doesn't make it an experiment designed to promote and teach about the thermodymamics of pool. I think you should take a few weeks off and then quit.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

pvc lou

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

How do you take all this hate and keep posting, bro?

I'm actually curious.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A cue stick made from paper.

Next week when I present magnetism and electricity you will need a cue stick you can customize.

I suggest a cue stick made from paper. See the video.

for these experiments to be universally reliable they need to be conducted on the magnetic south pole or the magnetic north pole. you've got some travelling to do, young man.

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
How do you take all this hate and keep posting, bro?

I'm actually curious.
I think I have an answer to this... it's the only conclusion I can come up with after reading post after post, thread after thread. With that being said, this is going to be the last time I ever post in a Justnum thread and I completely encourage the same for everyone else and hopefully after reading my theory you will do the same.

I'm saying this in all seriousness and not trying to be funny or mean (like I have been in the past). I think he has some type of mental illness. Something that manifests in delusions of grandeur and a need for attention in any form. He seems to have an attraction to pool (or at least the equipment and movement of it) but does not seem to express much desire in learning it in the traditional manner and doesn't really speak to that part of it. Based on his youtube channel, he seems to be all over the place, much like his posts.

The delusions of grandeur seem to manifest in his desire to be a professor/teacher or the source/origin/founder of something. Nothing specific as his ideas change from post to post. He has a desire to teach people things about pool when he doesn't know anything about it. See his pool exercises youtube video. No one does anything like that and no one ever will.

The attention seeking is evident in all the hate he gets and just ignores and continues to post even more ridiculous shit. At first I thought he really was trolling, but the youtube videos seem to be evidence against that. No one would go through that just to troll a bunch of AZ-holes... and if they did that is even more evidence of mental illness and having too much time on your hands.

So like I said, this is the last time I post in a Justnum thread. It's an exercise in futility. I'm not a mental health expert and I'm sure all the anger I have previously spewed is not helpful to whatever condition he may have... not to mention, not replying to his threads is good for my own mental health as well.

Last edited:

justnum

Silver Member
The free version of this course is ending. The last video is about finishing the construction of the paper cue stick by adding a cue tip.
If you haven't received access to the discord server with the premium content privately message me on this account.

Here is the last free lesson: the full construction of a paper cue body and cue tip stem

justnum

Silver Member
The most popular application of magnets is as a: Magnetic Crane

I use that same idea to train my soft stroke.

Enjoy the video

pvc lou

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The free version of this course is ending. The last video is about finishing the construction of the paper cue stick by adding a cue tip.
If you haven't received access to the discord server with the premium content privately message me on this account.

Here is the last free lesson: the full construction of a paper cue body and cue tip stem
No answer?

justnum

Silver Member
No answer?
Have you ever done a sales convention and been on the sales floor during an open house. Critics are always welcomed, sometimes I plant some just to throw people off.

Have you ever seen a magnetic crane used on a billiard table?