BogeyFree

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yep - I love my Diamond... :smile:

DSCN0991.jpg

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
I think they look less scary after dark;).

Attachments

• 1022.jpg
    1022.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 426
Last edited:

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
I think that buying a Diamond table is the best bet instead of trying to make another table like a Diamond (which inevitably can never be like a Diamond.. Im sure they can get super close, but ya know what I mean.. Im being complicated.. haha.)

Either way, I want a table in my house so bad.. but I won't buy anything but a Diamond. So I have to save my money to get it. My mind is dead set on it, and my stubborn mind prevails all the time.

You describe how I felt when I was tableless. I held out and got the Diamond that I really wanted. That was going on four years now. Ah, bliss....

jalapus logan

Silver Member
I believe there is just more research and overkill that goes into the Diamond. All the leveling points, phenolic impregnated wood, the pockets play more consistently and as tight as a triple shimmed GC's without shims. The ball return is fast and rubber padded.. The pockets sit flush to the table or maybe even slightly below. 1" slates. I think the rails are a bit more lively, maybe because the way they are cut or because they are built to the table in way that allows them to be stiffer.

IMO, if you have 5k to drop on a table, get a used Diamond ProAM. If you have 2500-3000 get a GC4, 1800-2000, GC3. If you have 1000.00, no matter what table brand you have, make sure you find a good mechanic...:cool:

I paid 1600.00 for my K-Steel and I have no complaints yet. Well, hmmm, the bottom of the frame is a little dusty.:p Although I need to spend more time on it to know its strengths and weaknesses.

For what it's worth, I paid $3,100 for my used 9' diamond pro w/ the dymondwood rails. I thought then and still think now that it was a decent deal on the 'bay.

jalapus logan

Silver Member
Diamonds play nice, but so do GC's that are properly set up.........

DSC00083.jpg

DSC00095.jpg

I generally don't like the GC's especially the GC 1. But I will say that I do like the kitch of your table. Those nice blue skirts would match my purple basement and would also compliment the two tables here:

attachment.php

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Cuebuddy, you're diamond rocks - love the black diamonds on the rails and the black skirts!

It used to rock until I wedged some playing cards under one of the legs now its not so bad:p.

jlo so far you win with two tables. I am a little jealous of the bar box, it's been 20 years since I played on one and I'm starting to get the urge with all these tourney's being played on them.

Check out the black logo.

Attachments

• DSCN3324.jpg
    DSCN3324.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 352
Last edited:

LoVe4DaGaMe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I generally don't like the GC's especially the GC 1. But I will say that I do like the kitch of your table. Those nice blue skirts would match my purple basement and would also compliment the two tables here:

attachment.php

Man.. I dont even have enough money for one table.. yet you are rocking two.. I am a sad, sad man now.. haha.

John Daminato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For what it's worth, I paid $3,100 for my used 9' diamond pro w/ the dymondwood rails. I thought then and still think now that it was a decent deal on the 'bay.

Thats a great deal set up. I would of done that probably. I was under my K-steel, its already a tank but being that I know how to build stuff, I think I can make it better and or restore it.

TourTom

Registered
I want my Brunswick Gold Crown I DIAMONDIZED. I live in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Who should I call and what is the phone number?