Malarkeys Tacoma WA

Philthepockets

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just want to say a big thanks to Malarkeys In Tacoma WA for a great tourny this weekend.
Great room, excellent food and really nice staff, plus the tables play great too.
If your ever in the Tacoma area you must check out this character room, one of the best! :thumbup:

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
I was not there this weekend but I just would like to second what Phil said. Great food.

Russ Chewning

Short Bus Russ - C player
Silver Member
Just want to say a big thanks to Malarkeys In Tacoma WA for a great tourny this weekend.
Great room, excellent food and really nice staff, plus the tables play great too.
If your ever in the Tacoma area you must check out this character room, one of the best! :thumbup:

Come on..Come on... We need a results list for the tourney...

:)

Short Bus Russ

Philthepockets

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh go on then :D

1st Philthepockets
2nd Eddie Mataya
3rd Damian Pongpanik
4th Mark Vidal

Last edited:

magix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
congrats to all,esp.damian.in spite of the bad news,rick john passing,to take third is real sporty.i know it hurts.keep looking up. dago

Philthepockets

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
congrats to all,esp.damian.in spite of the bad news,rick john passing,to take third is real sporty.i know it hurts.keep looking up. dago

Yah I could see it upset Damien, sorry for his loss, he did well to keep going.

taylor9ball

Registered
Malarkey's February Freeze results

Here are the placings for the February Freeze Tournament - 1st Lance Mason, 2nd Eddie Mataya, 3rd Damian Pongpanik, 4th Marc Vidal, 5th/6th Miguel Morphin & JD Doherty.