Mark Griffin talks about BCAPL National Championship's move IN 2013 to Rio

Rick S.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So looking forward to it!

The Rio is one of my fav hotels in Vegas. Really nice rooms, and excellent food. The buffets are the best in all of Vegas. It's a step up for sure.

Win-win situation.

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
When I saw the title my first thought was, "How can Mark expect everyone to go to Brazil to play?" You can tell I have not been to Vegas in a while.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
So looking forward to it!

The Rio is one of my fav hotels in Vegas. Really nice rooms, and excellent food. The buffets are the best in all of Vegas. It's a step up for sure.

Win-win situation.

And In and Out burger is across the street.
And the old Pink E's.
:D
I think Pink E's is long gone though.

BRKNRUN

Showin some A$$
Silver Member
Pool players - All rooms at Rio are suites! If your room has a queen sleeper & 2 queen beds you can sleep up to 6 in a room :thumbup:
S.G.

What if you played so bad last year that none of your team (or any other team) wants to play with you again next year and you are only going to be playing in the singles????

No offense...but I am not really down with sleeping with "queens" either:rolleyes:

#Cruncher

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is very ironic. Between getting burnt out of the Riviera and also the month of May was becoming increasingly difficult to make it there, I was going one last year (2012) to make it 8 years in a row, then take a hiatus for the forseeable future.

It seems like Mark won't let me do that, since this new venue and month announcement will make it very feasible for me to go.

Thanks Mark and BCAPL!

sunnyday

Ima Gangsta Bunny!
Silver Member
This is very ironic. Between getting burnt out of the Riviera and also the month of May was becoming increasingly difficult to make it there, I was going one last year (2012) to make it 8 years in a row, then take a hiatus for the forseeable future.

It seems like Mark won't let me do that, since this new venue and month announcement will make it very feasible for me to go.

Thanks Mark and BCAPL!

That's great to hear!

We thought the date change would be plus for many of our members :grin:

S.G.