billbOK Slow day Silver Member Aug 28, 2009 #2 KoolKat9Lives said: Who will they pick and why? Click to expand... Bernie Friend, because he is friendly. Sorry, that was no my intetion to not take your thread seriously but it's been a long time since I didn't heard his name
KoolKat9Lives said: Who will they pick and why? Click to expand... Bernie Friend, because he is friendly. Sorry, that was no my intetion to not take your thread seriously but it's been a long time since I didn't heard his name
iba7467 AzB Silver Member Silver Member Aug 28, 2009 #3 Earl because he brings attention. Probably Rodney
Island Drive Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns Silver Member Aug 28, 2009 #4 They may of been considering John Schmidt but with his tread about Earl, he could be hurting his chances. Loose Lips... Last edited: Aug 28, 2009
They may of been considering John Schmidt but with his tread about Earl, he could be hurting his chances. Loose Lips...
1 14.1player AzB Silver Member Silver Member Aug 28, 2009 #5 I think it will be, all things being equal as at today : Top 2 BCA: Archer & Deuel Matchroom picks: Morris & SVB Public Vote: J Schmidt
I think it will be, all things being equal as at today : Top 2 BCA: Archer & Deuel Matchroom picks: Morris & SVB Public Vote: J Schmidt