McCready whereabouts ???

Richm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
no article in inside pool mag?

I noticed he did not have a article in Inside Pools November issue, thought it was odd. anyone know if he just took a month off? I have always enjoyed his story that came with his shot each month.

beetle

Do I bug you?
Silver Member
I haven't seen Jennie and Keith lately at Orange Ball. They brightened up the place on Wednesdays and we all miss them. Hope all is ok.

Southpaw

Swing away, Meril....
Silver Member
I heard he was away filming The Color Of Money Part Deux......Grady Season's Nightmare. Wherever he is, he is pobably entertaining and playing some great pool.

Southpaw

T

Timberly

Richm said:
I noticed he did not have a article in Inside Pools November issue, thought it was odd. anyone know if he just took a month off? I have always enjoyed his story that came with his shot each month.
It is my understanding that JAM has decided not to post in the forums anymore and that Keith will not be doing the articles for the magazine.

CaptainHook

NOT Mike Sigel
Silver Member
ridewiththewind said:
I miss JAM.:(

Lisa

I miss her also. I wonder if Kieth got mad at her for posting the story about the $4500 he left Reno with? Cost him a Nickel, but at least he got most of what he had coming to him. That is a higher percentage than any of the other players will ever see.:D

cueball1950

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Timberly said:
It is my understanding that JAM has decided not to post in the forums anymore and that Keith will not be doing the articles for the magazine.

Timberly.......you are right. I got an email from her and Keith and they are just taking a break because of the sad state of affairs that pool is in right now. I think she will be back sometime in the future. But i don't blame her at all for not posting right now....Love ya jen.....see ya soon..................mike

Last edited:

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
cueball1950 said:
Timberly.......you are right. I got an email from her and Keith and her ................mike

There's THREE people involved??:p

Eric >conspiracy theories abound

bsmutz

Fearlessly Happy
Silver Member
That would be "There're 3 people involved?" Maybe you would have liked it better if he said, "I got an email from her. Keith and her..."

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
bsmutz said:
That would be "There're 3 people involved?"

Sorry. I didn't pay close enough attention to singular vs. plural in my haste to post.

Eric >will work on my grammar

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
Frazzled & On The Edge

Eric. said:
Sorry. I didn't pay close enough attention to singular vs. plural in my haste to post.

Eric >will work on my grammar

You know that I'm getting tired and my eyes are worn out when I read that as: "will work on my grandma"....
Doug

Russ Chewning

Short Bus Russ - C player
Silver Member
bsmutz said:
That would be "There're 3 people involved?" Maybe you would have liked it better if he said, "I got an email from her. Keith and her..."

While technically a valid contraction, "there're" is generally not used in writing, though you were right in pointing out the common mistake of using a singular contraction when the plural form should be used.

:D :D :D

Russ