McCready whereabouts ???

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
rackem said:
Can the posts containing the comment be deleted? Thanks

As wrong as the statement is, I'm leaving it as an example.

Smashmouth is off the board for it, so I hope it was worth it to him.

Action / reaction.

Often, in the past I had warned people for being foul. Three times.

There are still going to be three ( for most ) warnings, but they will each be accompanied by a long...and longer....and then a permanent absence from the board.

Wally in Cincy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Richm said:
I noticed he did not have a article in Inside Pools November issue, thought it was odd. anyone know if he just took a month off? I have always enjoyed his story that came with his shot each month.

His article was absent a for a while back in the spring also. I can;t say for sure without going thru back issues.

If I were a betting man I would bet they were not paying him.

Very sad, his column was the major reason I subscribed.

Notice Allison Fisher and Johnny Archer's columns are gone too. These are 2 players that can tell a non-paying mag to go screw themselves if the checks bounce.

Sorry Sally and JR, , you know I'm right.

Mystick Cue Fan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mr. Wilson said:
As wrong as the statement is, I'm leaving it as an example.

Smashmouth is off the board for it, so I hope it was worth it to him.

Action / reaction.

Often, in the past I had warned people for being foul. Three times.

There are still going to be three ( for most ) warnings, but they will each be accompanied by a long...and longer....and then a permanent absence from the board.

Did it get deleted? I must have missed it.

catscradle

<< 2 all-time greats
Silver Member
Dr. Dissent said:
Originally Posted by ridewiththewind
I miss JAM.

Lisa
I don't...

Neither do I actually. The only time I notice she's gone is when people ask where she has gone. She's one of those people who enjoy writing too much, I can't stand to read anything as long as her posts online and I'm not going to bother printing them off. Too bad for the people who enjoy reading her posts though.
As for her and Keith taking a hiatus because of the state of pool... it could be a long hiatus, pool isn't about to change.

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thats why I no longer write for them either.....

Wally in Cincy said:
His article was absent a for a while back in the spring also. I can;t say for sure without going thru back issues.

Notice Allison Fisher and Johnny Archer's columns are gone too. These are 2 players that can tell a non-paying mag to go screw themselves if the checks bounce.

I can relate too. I no longer write for them either. I told a local player about it and he said,,,,,"MAKE EM POST UP"

Only a pool player would think of that!

That comment was almost worth the non payment.

Ken

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ken_4fun said:
I can relate too. I no longer write for them either. I told a local player about it and he said,,,,,"MAKE EM POST UP"

Only a pool player would think of that!

That comment was almost worth the non payment.

Ken

They in every way seem to be almost a part of the IPT now.
Nice coalition.

Wally in Cincy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wally in Cincy said:

I was wrong. Inside Pool paid Keith for his articles. Apologies to Sally and JR, two hard working reporters of the pool scene.

I'm a dum a$$. I'll get me coat now...........