Message from JOHNNY ARCHER

thewhiffer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was the weak link on the Mosconi Cup. I played awful and I think I apologized a couple of times already. Its all good. Whatever happens, happens.

Well said, spoken like a man, that''s pool (and most sports) shit happens and we go on.

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
I deserve to be laughed at on that one!!! LOL

I just don't want ANYONE done dirty! No more no less!

KD

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I deserve to be laughed at on that one!!! LOL

I just don't want ANYONE done dirty! No more no less!

KD

I understand that. Sometimes our "passion" for a certain subject can make us blind to the obvious. I can think of one other poster that has the same problem, no matter how many people say the same thing to him, no matter how well spelled out, no matter how many times, he just won't see the obvious and won't let it go either. At least you finally realized you were wrong and admitted it.

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
so you are posting while watching TV????

Fine. Laugh your asses off. I'm not the only one on crystals here. I'm in good company.

KK9 <-- recovering from an episode of chili bean infestation and is refusing to edit his donkey post

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Fine. Laugh your asses off. I'm not the only one on crystals here. I'm in good company.

KK9 <-- recovering from an episode of chili bean infestation and is refusing to edit his donkey post

F-ME! Will I ever be released from the taunts from the Chili Bowl??? Whatever dude, Next time I am in town we will be doing Chili buddy

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Mr. Wilson - KK9 is no longer allowed to comment, after reading BFDLAD's chili posts!

Thank you for your support. He finally got something to F with me on so I am gonna let him roll with it. Hopefully I will get a reality tv Show on the concept and I will sit around in a pile of money Laughing at him and send him cans of Chili every week :)

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Ok, back on topic - 2 questions for JOHNNY ARCHER:

1) Do you like your chili with or without beans?

2) When you were stuck in a car with Mark, Earl and Nick for weeks at a time doing Mark's Champs and Legends Tour, who had to roll the window down the most?

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
Ok, back on topic - 2 questions for JOHNNY ARCHER:

1) Do you like your chili with or without beans?

2) When you were stuck in a car with Mark, Earl and Nick for weeks at a time doing Mark's Champs and Legends Tour, who had to roll the window down the most?

D-U-D-E....don't make me post this link again

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
We have a MUTUAL friend! Max Eberle is his name and You and I both know how hard he has worked to be on the MOSCONI CUP!

Assume he gets a top 5 ranking to EARN a spot and Archer is 7th!!! YOU would be ok with Archer REPLACING Max Eberle?????

If you look at the standings and at Jeremy Sossei, don't you think he would be CRUSHED to be replaced by archer after EARNING a top 5 slot????

Replace Sossei with Bartram, Danny Smith, Hennessy, Justin Hall, Morra, Klatt Donny Mills, Mike Davis, Larry nevel, Ryan mcreessh, Kirkwood, Shuff & etc

You are very close with ARCHER and with MAX EBERLE I am CERTAIN this analogy will help you see my point CRYSTAL clear!

Let Earl send Max those TEXT messages and steal a slot on MOSCONI CUP from Max Eberle and you would go BALLISTIC!!!

I think i made my point!

Sincerely,
Mike Wilson
KD
I'm not Fatboy but I am A fat boy so I will interject my opin. If I were BH, would I replace Max or any of the others you mentioned with JA on the MC team.....undoubtedly. He is a proven commodity and a recognizable figure with a resume that sounds great when the PA announcer does his thing. LOL... now up for team USA is (fill in the blank) who won the tri-state pro-am invitational barbox classic in 2011. Just doesn't have the same ring to it does it?

Those other guys may feel slighted but that is just how this old world goes sometimes.

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
I'm not Fatboy but I am A fat boy so I will interject my opin. If I were BH, would I replace Max or any of the others you mentioned with JA on the MC team.....undoubtedly. He is a proven commodity and a recognizable figure with a resume that sounds great when the PA announcer does his thing. LOL... now up for team USA is (fill in the blank) who won the tri-state pro-am invitational barbox classic in 2011. Just doesn't have the same ring to it does it?

Those other guys may feel slighted but that is just how this old world goes sometimes.

On this, we will have to agree to disagree!

Kd
Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2