MEZZ Powerbreak I or II break cue?

MEZZ Powerbreak I or II break cue?

Opinions please on these two.

thanks,

i've only owned the PB2. the first couple of times i broke with it i tried to soft break and i jumped the cueball off the table. it took a few practice swings to get it under control. it's a hell of a break cue and i really liked it. it even worked as a jump cue (if i forgot mine, it's not actually designed to do that)

mika immonen uses the PB1 but in my opinion he broke better with the BK1 when he used to use it
 
I've been using the II for about 3 months now. It took a little work at first to get used to it because I had never used a phenolic tip to break. After a short amount of time, I love it! If you don't have a very powerful break I would highly recommend the II. I can use about half the power I usually use and still get a huge reaction. I especially like it for playing 10-ball.

Hope that helps.

Sarah
 
I've been using the II for about 3 months now. It took a little work at first to get used to it because I had never used a phenolic tip to break. After a short amount of time, I love it! If you don't have a very powerful break I would highly recommend the II. I can use about half the power I usually use and still get a huge reaction. I especially like it for playing 10-ball.

Hope that helps.

Sarah

Did you try the PB I first or went straight to the PB II?

thanks,
 
I did start out with the PBII. I have tried the I as well but I didn't use it enough to give an opinion. I'm pretty sure Mika Immonen is using the II now as well. Maybe we could get some of the NYC players to comment. I know there is a large Mezz population there thanks to Mika and Caroline!

Let me know if you try either of them.

Sarah
 
To me the PBI is better. The length is standard, I just can't get used to the shorter PBII. I also didn't like the Sonic Tip and I replace both with Pressed Ingot. I like to have a better control on the CB and I can get that with a Pressed Ingot. Both are veru good Break Cue.
 
Back
Top