Mike Cochran for sale.....

Guerra Cues

I build one cue at a time
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
374   0   0
dacue said:
Wow I did'nt know about a ban! Crap I was interested in the Cochran cue.

He's back but I am not so sure if he is really sorry. He used profanity on another thread on his first post.

nasc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
BENFICA said:
He's back but I am not so sure if he is really sorry. He used profanity on another thread on his first post.
I am sorry for my comments in the other post. I wish the poster well in the sale of the case.
Glen

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
557   0   0
nasc said:
They look better "in person" but that is the best I could do. I would like to know how he did them. Must be majic
Glen

IT'S A ROUNDED BUTTERFLY INLAY THAT COVERS THE BASE OF WHERE THE POINTS COME TOGETHER.

CREATES A COOL LOOK AT THE BASE OF THE POINTS.

dacue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Glen;

Do you have a picture of the face of the joint? Looking straight at the cue joint. If pictures received, and all is good. We could have a deal. Seriously

poohkiller

Still life.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
nasc said:
Here you go Nick. Sorry about the flash. This is Mike's floating points on the cue.
View attachment 81330

As I see it on this picture it looks as if Mike put an inlay on the veneers. I mean he made the cue with 'normal' point and veneer work and then he covered the veneers with a rounded inlay. A truly ingenious design!!!

nor_daens

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Wow!

A really nice uncluttered cue. The points on this are really nice. MC evidently does some seriously professional work. Good luck with you sale. I'm still kicking the idea of the Tucker around.:grin:

nasc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
nasc said:
Cue on hold, deal in the works.
Thanks for all the interest.
Glen
The deal went through, cue is sold.
Thanks for the interest and offers.
Glen