Mike Sigel Custom Cue

poolshooter74

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
i think this is a very touchy subject for some of the users here and should not be allowed??? every time something like this is posted it draws alot of criticism. some like it and some do not. just a thought

GoTulane

Shizzle-rific
Rating - 100%
116   0   1
Been forever!!!

So I thought this cue was long gone, but it seems that I might be seeing it before the weekend. I sold it a while back, but never received any payment or trades, and thought it was a gone pecan, but spoke to the buyer, and he had some tough times(won't get into it), but he sent the cue to me on Wednesday 10-19-11, and I should be receiving it before Saturday of this week. It might have taken some time, but if I get it back into my hands, I will be one happy camper, since I practically wrote it off, and never expected to get paid for it, or ever see it again. Might just keep it, but if you know me, I will probably be selling it at a very reasonable price - just ask.

Just haven't had time or money to spend the time I used to on AZB, but gonna try to check it out more often then I have recently, and keep in touch, and see how everybody is doing. So now just waiting on getting my Jim Lee custom when it is completed. But i am patient, and understand people have things come up and issues they cannot control.

Just thought I would share, since i wrote this Mike Sigel custom off as being gone, and I believe it will be back at home in less than 3 days.
GREAT THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT!!!!

Thanks,

Michael

Rtoron

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
63   0   1
Jesus would want you to keep the cue - That is why he gave it to you in the first place. You can obey the Commandments and still play pool. You have to clear your head man.