Moderate this Moderate that.... WTF!!

Needing weight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Every time I try to post something it's gotta be checked by a moderator... Half the time it never gets posted. Am I stupid or something??

ALSO...

Why can't I go to my profile and see every post that I have ever made? Or at least the last 20…??

Either this forum isn't very user-friendly or I am slightly retarded or I at least need a training class on how to use this forum…

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
You can't see your last 20 posts because you only have 18. The rest I do not know about.

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have you tried emailing the moderator? Also, Easy has made a very good point. :smile:

TimKrazyMon

Kid Delicious' Evil Twin
Silver Member
Every time I try to post something it's gotta be checked by a moderator... Half the time it never gets posted. Am I stupid or something??

ALSO...

Why can't I go to my profile and see every post that I have ever made? Or at least the last 20…??

Either this forum isn't very user-friendly or I am slightly retarded or I at least need a training class on how to use this forum…

go to your public profile and click on the tab that says "statistics". from there you can get to all your posts.

bsmutz

Fearlessly Happy
Silver Member
Or, click on your name above your post and select "Find All Posts By Needing weight".

tucson9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

ALSO...

Maybe they started using safeguards to prevent new users from posting a bunch of crap? Not sure.....
As far as seeing old posts.....click on your user name and select "see all posts".

TSW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You have to make a certain number of posts before the moderator approvals stop. It's a way to prevent spam.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
You have to make a certain number of posts before the moderator approvals stop. It's a way to prevent spam.

And to limit certain individuals who get banned, create a new user account, and jump back into the fray (or The Action Room)