mods, work for me, delete all my posts please. delete one, delete them all

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
On reflection, prehaps that was insensitive.

Let me re-state that. Jimboarmy is a slithering brain trust of pool with a bent toward the disenfranchised individuals who exercise their first amendment rights in a colorful, unrestricted exchange without regard to commonly accepted norms of societal niceties.

While fools are not suffered lightly there, they are welcome short-term amusement .

Chris

again referring to j.a. with a pejorative slant without any provocation. at least this response is somewhat more accurate.
disenfranchised ? some.
moderated? not really.
unrestricted exchange without regard to commonly accepted norms of societal niceties? there's a line. it just hasn't been crossed yet (that i know of). We're adults its up to the individual to act like one.
Fools? you got it, not suffered lightly but welcome entertainment, yes.

below the belt shots from you like this, no matter how you choose to word them, are quite a bit more lowbrow than you accuse j.a. of being.

if you dont like it there then dont go. dont read whats there. or on second thought come on over. how long will you be suffered there?

After reading both of these posts I must admit you are both many times smarter then myself. Having said that I would like to say the things that these two sites have in common are pool and a few members, Other then that they are different worlds but I check in, contribute and enjoy both of them:p I am also a follower of one pocket.org but have not got nerve to start posting there yet. Cuebuddies sceeeerd

jersey jer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I forgot to mention, it's a very good place for people like you.

Chris

Well thank you. yes it is, and I think this place is as well.

Now i gotta know, "people like me", what do you mean by that? do you know something about me that makes that thought make sense to you?

I agree with your statement here, when taken by itself, but in the context of our little conversation it comes across as another jab.

you know what? on second thought dont answer the question. i dont care.
At this point you said something not so nice and i called you on it. you responded negatively again and i called you on it again. round three is enough for me. if all you can do is sling crap, then keep it. this isnt the place for this anyhow.

funny thought maybe now they'll delete this.
been nice chattin with ya