mods, work for me, delete all my posts please. delete one, delete them all

walrus_3d

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Doesn't want attention but will create fake accounts to get it. WTF is it with the internet that makes people insane?

it's not that the internet makes people insane, it's that the internet gives insane people wider access to normal people.

Last edited:

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
Doesn't want attention but will create fake accounts to get it. WTF is it with the internet that makes people insane?

Been told that a jamoak can turn to the internet once he tires of jerkin his gerkin

can you dig a grandfather tellin the youngins about his pursuit on education, career, love and getting barred from a internet pool site

hell of a legacy...

Roadie

Banned
Chao is actually spanish. Ciao is Italian. They mean the exact same thing.

Just use this thing called Google. It's a wonderful site. I think it may take off...........

Well I learned something. In all my travels I have only ever seen the Italian version.

My apologies Enzo.

Roadie

Banned
Cdryden...Thanks for the kind words, but bboxgrinder is right. I'm definitely not thin-skinned! Tell you what would be really funny, is to have the people who get banned for this kind of behavior actually have to go in front of Judge Judy. That would be some "can't miss tv"! LOL One poolplayer actually did go up in front of JJ...of course, not for anything pool related! :D

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

And a cuemaker also went in front of Judge Judy in a dispute with a customer over non-delivery. That was a funny episode. It was Tim Padgett.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Well I try to keep my nose clean on these threads but this one was just to much fun!

I was thinking how cool it would be to get the mods to build a sub forum just for banned members, they could all stay there and rip each other to shreds. Or better yet "talk about us", we all could tune in now and then and watch this festering cesspool :eek:

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Well I try to keep my nose clean on these threads but this one was just to much fun!

I was thinking how cool it would be to get the mods to build a sub forum just for banned members, they could all stay there and rip each other to shreds. Or better yet "talk about us", we all could tune in now and then and watch this festering cesspool :eek:

Now there's a an interesting thought .... hummm, we could see what they say but they can't see what we say about what they say .... did I say that right? I'd say so! You sir are a genius.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member

They have one. It's called Jimboarmy.com

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Now there's a an interesting thought .... hummm, we could see what they say but they can't see what we say about what they say .... did I say that right? I'd say so! You sir are a genius.

Bingo....I imagine it to be like a big fish tank in our pool rooms. In between games we could wander over and peer into it.

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Bingo....I imagine it to be like a big fish tank in our pool rooms. In between games we could wander over and peer into it.

I got just the fish bowls for 'em too .. we could just line them up and "leave interesting messages".

fishtoilet460_1106930c.jpg

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
We could declare Monday night Mexican Food night and "post up" in the morning to start our week off right.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Perfect, the toilet fish bowl. This sort of sums up many of these banned members threads.

Attachments

• fish-bowl1.jpg
    fish-bowl1.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 246

Itsnotme

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So what did this guy say? Can someone post a "PG-13" version of it or pm me what he actually said?

jersey jer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuebuddy

I was thinking how cool it would be to get the mods to build a sub forum just for banned members, they could all stay there and rip each other to shreds. Or better yet "talk about us", we all could tune in now and then and watch this festering cesspool

They have one. It's called Jimboarmy.com

wow.... really? cesspool? really??? That's uncalled for.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
wow.... really? cesspool? really??? That's uncalled for.

On reflection, prehaps that was insensitive.

Let me re-state that. Jimboarmy is a slithering brain trust of pool with a bent toward the disenfranchised individuals who exercise their first amendment rights in a colorful, unrestricted exchange without regard to commonly accepted norms of societal niceties.

While fools are not suffered lightly there, they are welcome short-term amusement .

Chris

Last edited:
Reactions: JAM

jrt30004

just jokin' around
Silver Member

Let me re-state that. Jimboarmy is a slithering brain trust of pool with a bent toward the disenfranchised individuals who exercise their first amendment rights in a colorful, unrestricted exchange without regard to commonly accepted norms of societal niceties.

While fools are not suffered lightly there, they are welcome short-term amusement .

Chris

oh yeah - this place is the epitome of enlightened dicussion. a few brief examples, sc5 and pocketpoint, and the billions of screen names they create to annoy. any thread involving cte or case makers. and lest we forget the colorful and wonderful "woofing" posts. oh and my personal favorite the npr section. give it a rest. i post here and j.a. and a few other forums that have nothing to do with pool. this place has just as many problems.

jersey jer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Chris

again referring to j.a. with a pejorative slant without any provocation. at least this response is somewhat more accurate.
disenfranchised ? some.
moderated? not really.
unrestricted exchange without regard to commonly accepted norms of societal niceties? there's a line. it just hasn't been crossed yet (that i know of). We're adults its up to the individual to act like one.
Fools? you got it, not suffered lightly but welcome entertainment, yes.

below the belt shots from you like this, no matter how you choose to word them, are quite a bit more lowbrow than you accuse j.a. of being.

if you dont like it there then dont go. dont read whats there. or on second thought come on over. how long will you be suffered there?