more Gold Crown pics

Lt Dan

Registered
my previous post showed how I repaired some rail inserts on my own table
I am not a table mechanic nor have I ever repaired a rail in my life:sorry:
so I did the best I could and it worked out great ( not very pretty but effective ) once I fixed the insert problem Ernie built out my sub-rails and put new rubber & 760 on. thanks for all the positive comments
012.jpg

015.jpg

019.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg
" negativity will consume you if you let it "

n10spool

PHD in table mechanics
Silver Member
looking good, you spent way to much time reading this forum over and over for this table to be your first one.

I like it,
Craig

realkingcobra

Silver Member
my previous post showed how I repaired some rail inserts on my own table
I am not a table mechanic nor have I ever repaired a rail in my life:sorry:
so I did the best I could and it worked out great ( not very pretty but effective ) once I fixed the insert problem Ernie built out my sub-rails and put new rubber & 760 on. thanks for all the positive comments
View attachment 158693
" negativity will consume you if you let it "

Looks like you've been reading the pictures of finishing pockets off pretty well too:grin:...like I already said, you're trying...and that in my book....gets you some Greene's:grin: Next time you do your pocket folds, Lowe's or Home Depot sells 3/4" plastic pipe strapping in the pluming section...grey or white...works great for the pockets, just spray glue the two together, then you don't have to try and hold them both together while you're stapling them in, and also use some 1/2" staples as they won't pull out later that way...unless you pull the strapping out with pliers when you're removing it to recover again.

Glen

AzShooter

Registered
Nice work, I still am in the sanding painting stages on the GC, but getting closer to having it ready for Zack.
Kris