Mosconi Cup 2012 Day (3) Discussion

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
So far team usa is 5-1 in hill-hill games...are they going to go 6-1??? Europe is going to die losing all these hill hill matches when they don't take the cup home. Rightfully so too, just gross.

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
E'POULOS looks like an action movie actor. His nick name could be "The Transporter" Sounds weird unless you've seen the movie though.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
They can't out safety the USA, I think Euro has to go balls out to have any chance at these hill hill games, too conservative when they need to dig deep and fight.

doitforthegame

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How many shots do you think they have missed over the last 3 days? 3-4? This is incredible play.

Hatch plays right into the hecklers hands.

Bob

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
E'POULOS looks like an action movie actor. His nick name could be "The Transporter" Sounds weird unless you've seen the movie though.

Nickos looks like a bone crusher to me...pretty sure him and hatch would make a hell of a rumble

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
If I was on the European Team, I would ask the U-ROPE Wailers to save it until after the match. It's really sad.

How can the European Team feel good about beating the American Team, if they were to win the Mosconi Cup, if the U-Rope Wailers keep taking the American players out of their game, with their constant wailing?

I agree, Joey. That "Yooooo-rupppp!" call sounds like someone performing worship at the "porcelain altar" after a bad meal, stomach virus, or hard night of drinking. I don't think THEY even know how dopey it sounds.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Very very very UGLY out for Team Europe but now there record is a great 2-5 in hill-hill matches lol. Good shooting

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
Wow that was painful. A skid on Mike and a terrible miss on Dennis and it would have been different.

sylo

Banned
The fans are what makes this so exciting :confused: if the players cant play in these situations then bring in ones that can,simple!

JD_Hogg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Niels leaves Mike hangin on the handshake and Mike's head just bout explodes..lol

Good tv

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shuff is coming in with confidence. He knows he won that last doubles match and Mike lost it.

Slasher

KE = 0.5 • m • v2
Silver Member
Jeez you want excitement in pool you want pool on tv you want money and exposure and now all you do is ***** what a bunch of whiny babies.

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bottom line: Regardless of the crowd. The double hill matches and the overall score being so close makes this a Mosconi cup classic that has double hill written all over it.

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member
I agree, Joey. That "Yooooo-rupppp!" call sounds like someone performing worship at the "porcelain altar" after a bad meal, stomach virus, or hard night of drinking. I don't think THEY even know how dopey it sounds.

Agreed, call it what they want.... It's heckling plain and simple
The reason you don't hear all that garbage in Vegas is because Americans are taught not to shark. They don't raise the roof in snooker events or any other cue related sport