Mosconi Cup 2021 Day 1 Updates

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The shot of the match by Tyler. Makes the shot and gets perfect!
1638909295978.png

Oze147

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow...just wow...not to take anything from team USA, especially from Styer who played very, very well, but Kaci's performance might be the worst of a Euro player since many years.

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
Albin told him to take the shot, he didn't want to. Listen closely. What a turn of events. We needed that

Oze147

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Second rack, Shane parks the cueball after the break, but not an easy layout. He misses the 1 because of a hard position on the 2. Filler makes the 1 but plays a bad save. Shane plays some beautiful shots to level it at 1:1.

I will try to keep you guys updated :)

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
We (defiers of the king) need to make up some beer drinking chants for our players. These industrious Europeans have at least two that I’ve heard so far and they have tons of soccer hooligan chants. I don’t think we have any.

Oze147

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane breaks and the cueball nearly flies of the table, but no clear shot on the 1. Goes for the bank in the middle, and catches the point of the middle pocket. Savety battle with the better end for Filler, although luck is a bit on Filler's side atm.
Filler pots himself out of trouble on the 4 and ends the rack. 3:1 Filler

hotelyorba

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We (defiers of the king) need to make up some beer drinking chants for our players. These industrious Europeans have at least two that I’ve heard so far and they have tons of soccer hooligan chants. I don’t think we have any.
You should be proud that you don't.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T860 met Tapatalk

Oze147

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Filler breaks, but no easy rack for Filler. Plays a 2-4 combo and makes it, pots the 2 but can't set up a shot on the 3. So safety it is.
Shane makes contact on the 3 and Filler goes for a difficult shot and misses. Had an easy safety though.
Shane has some easy balls left and he is hanging on. 3:2 Filler

Oze147

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane breaks dry, 1 in front of the pocket for Filler. Thin cut on the 2 and he is in prime position to run the rack. He has to pot himself out of trouble after getting to straight on the 6, but sinks the 7 easyly.
Filler closing in. 4:2