Mosconi Cup 2021 Day 2 Updates

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
T- Minus 20 minutes!
So what do ya'll think will happen? If the US gets hot and wins the day 3-2, or even loses 2-3, I think I would consider that about as good as I could hope for and they are still right in the thick of things. Of course if they lose 1-4 or 0-5, it will be a big blow to their chances. I think the Euros will come out riding the momentum they built over the last two matches yesterday. The US will need to do something (golden break, limited errors, great safety play) to get big Mo back on our side.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Schedule is out on matchroom.com and it's as good as the US could possibly hope for honestly. I think max it's a 3-2 Euro day...there is probably some strategy in play for day 3. You can almost guess tomorrow schedule

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We haven't heard the Fan's choice yet. Probably Shaw vs. Shane?
If so, 1. Shaw vs. Shane,
2. Albin vs. Sky
3. Albin/Shaw vs. Shane/Sky
lol

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
265267342_10159641729865115_598795618471340872_n.jpg

smoochie

NotLikeThis
What's up with the "Extension"

then the crowd goes wild screaming *exteeeeeeeeensioooooooon exteeeeeension*

I mean sorry but I don't get Europeans sometimes, is it supposed to be funny or something lol.

MachineGunKelly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What's up with the "Extension"

then the crowd goes wild screaming *exteeeeeeeeensioooooooon exteeeeeension*

I mean sorry but I don't get Europeans sometimes, is it supposed to be funny or something lol.
Possible reference to the extension controversy SVB had vs Yapp earlier this year?

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Possible reference to the extension controversy SVB had vs Yapp earlier this year?
I don't think so. They yell Boooorrrrriiiing in a low voice every time someone takes a pushout. They yell EXTENSIOn in a high squeaky voice anytime someone calls an extension.

smoochie

NotLikeThis
Shane win percentage on all Mosconi's is interesting given his status. How can he not be even above 50% in winning percentage on Mosconi, I know that 5 games is almost like flipping the coin but 40% is just too low for him imo.

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
4-2 Shaw. SVB not exactly providing the Spark the team needs to break the Euro momentum....