Mosconi Cup Day Two

Catalin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The schedule was just posted. That may suggest Filler was the fans choice.
406eb80198ed3c92f788ee85317819b8.jpg

Last edited:

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Looks good. Odd that they don't know what the fan's choice match is less than an hour to it's start.

Today should be the day when we see the players come out of their very deep funk. Let the games begin!

Reactions: JAM

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
5 minutes to post and no announcement on the Fans' Choice, man

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
I think it's matter of hype, but this year, with no fans present, they'd have done better just to announce the matchup in advance.

Reactions: JAM

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
DAZN is on now. Live. Commercial but live. The production of this event is OUTSTANDING. I am loving it.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like this Joey Gray's commentary. His knowledgeable and has an easy voice to listen to. I have to miss this match and take my dog back to the doctor. I will miss the fun. In the words of Arnie, though, I'll be back. :p

KAP1976

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I just ended a chat with a DAZN customer service rep. He had no information about what the problem was or how to fix it.
I went to log on through my Roku and got the error message. Turned to my iPad and it works, so I’ll watch on there until the Roku issue is fixed. Tried the Roku tv in the bedroom and that’s down as well so it’s definitely a Roku issue.

Slide Rule

ConservativeHardLiner
Silver Member
I like this Joey Gray's commentary. His knowledgeable and has an easy voice to listen to. I have to miss this match and take my dog back to the doctor. I will miss the fun. In the words of Arnie, though, I'll be back. :p
Youtube is posting these up after some delay.

Search for Mosconi cup 2020 match 6. Currently match 6 is the latest shown.

Sequence your search for the match you missed.

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I went to log on through my Roku and got the error message. Turned to my iPad and it works, so I’ll watch on there until the Roku issue is fixed. Tried the Roku tv in the bedroom and that’s down as well so it’s definitely a Roku issue.
Good thing I'm at work, I would normally watch it on Roku at home!

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Jayson wins match one 5-4. By far the best played match yet! BY FAR! Both players played well throughout. Both were breaking good, but Jayson got the better of the breaks and Shane got hooked a couple of times. They both were making balls on the break. Some excellent safety battles, especially in game 8. That was one of the best games I've ever seen in the MC. Great safeties and equally safe escapes. Tough loss for Shane but he can hold his head high. He gave it his all!

The Dazn stream still sucks. It's hard to watch one full game without having it go off and you have to reboot. By the time you get back on you've missed a couple of shots.