Mosconi Cup Updates

LucasBilliards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And Europe blows it. This is all we needed. It's all tied up now with the momentum back on our side. This Mosconi Cup has been great so far. This is the first major pool event I've watched live and I must say I love it. I'm shouting U-S-A, U-S-A!

Poolhalljunkie1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I do believe some over confident euro fan said yesterday referring to the American team "Meltdown" Well who is melting down on day 2?

bender_lu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
man your last 5 posts r pretty much crap (all pussies etc)
can some1 tell me how to ignore the posts of a user?^^

cmj84

Registered

Frankly... Yes because hes an American europeans are proven pussies as history shows..Sorry sad but true BLOKE

Haha, if I was as stupid as you I'd launch into a rant about Americans being idiots but I know it's not Americas fault you're a dick, you're that all on your own!

You should brush up on you're history, please show me where in history that Great Britain have shown themselves to be "pussies".

Poolhalljunkie1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Haha, if I was as stupid as you I'd launch into a rant about Americans being idiots but I know it's not Americas fault you're a dick, you're that all on your own!

You should brush up on you're history, please show me where in history that Great Britain have shown themselves to be "pussies".

LMAO!!!! Lets see we kicked you off our continent saved your limey rear ends in ww1 and ww2 or this would be Germany vs USA in the mosconi cup.. need I say more? Stay on your Island you are nothing more then our lap dogs now.

bender_lu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i want to watch pool and discuss a match and not to have to read posts that sound like from a 10y old.

your world must be really tiny :cool:

FlackAttack

Registered
Archer playing better

Johnny has been playing better since he increased his pace of play. He is playing much more like Archer circa 1990's. The shot clock is a huge factor in these matches being more fan friendly. Hell i even love watching Ralf play now.:thumbup:

bender_lu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
y shot clock is great. archer is in a great shape and vdb shew already some weaknesses. think archers gonna make it.

Poolhalljunkie1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i want to watch pool and discuss a match and not to have to read posts that sound like from a 10y old.

your world must be really tiny :cool:

HAHA euros have such thin skin when talking about history.. But you are correct this is about pool enough about the failures of Europe. If I was european I would want to change the subject also.

cmj84

Registered
LMAO!!!! Lets see we kicked you off our continent saved your limey rear ends in ww1 and ww2 or this would be Germany vs USA in the mosconi cup.. need I say more? Stay on your Island you are nothing more then our lap dogs now.

It's my own fault for thinking I could have a reasoned debate with someone with the IQ of a goldfish! Like I said, read up on your history if you think we were pussies during WW's 1 and 2 and if I'm not mistaken the colonists had help from European "pussies".

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
I just got on today. What were the three most dramatic things I missed?

1.)
2.)
3.)

Thanks in advance