Mosconi cup

BassMasterK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hesitate to mention it because I don’t want to complain about a great event, but the mis-colored balls is still confusing for audience members, as I hear those around me explaining the colors to their seat mates. You can say this is a minor problem, but why not correct it if you can. Just saying
I never understood why they would take the purple 4, turn it pink, and then ....make the 5 ball puple?! It really makes no sense and it has thrown off fans and players alike. Why not just make the 5 ball and 12 ball pink and leave the 4 alone? I agree 100% with you Jay.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earl seemed a bit overwhelmed today and it showed up in his game. Hoping he can become more comfortable fast, if not that could spell trouble for the team..

MattPoland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don’t know who tabulated this but I saw it on FB. I get the crowd can make it tough but you’d hope not to see TPAs under 800. But Earl’s was pretty crazy.
1669881203148.png

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don’t know who tabulated this but I saw it on FB. I get the crowd can make it tough but you’d hope not to see TPAs under 800. But Earl’s was pretty crazy.
View attachment 673439

seen pat fleming do some tpa calculations in the live chats before in events he doesn't produce. it's a very small sample though, when it's alt break scotch doubles and the other guys are running out.

MattS

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I never understood why they would take the purple 4, turn it pink, and then ....make the 5 ball puple?! It really makes no sense and it has thrown off fans and players alike. Why not just make the 5 ball and 12 ball pink and leave the 4 alone? I agree 100% with you Jay.
Its all about money. This way a lot of players will go out and buy the new colored balls so they can get used to them.