Mosconi Dates

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Hi Folks,

Trying to make travel reservations for this years Mosconi Cup in Vegas. Does anyone know the dates and location? I've heard December 4th through December 7th at the Tropicana. Is this correct?

Lyn

KAP1976

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
You may. I'm either heading to that or the U.S. Open. Open is a four hour drive for me so that may win out.

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
You may. I'm either heading to that or the U.S. Open. Open is a four hour drive for me so that may win out.

If you do come out for the Mosconi, I'll be dressed every day with a Las Vegas Cue Club shirt of various colors. Look forward to meeting you.

Lyn

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Vegas in December

Immediately after the Mosconi Cup (Dec 6-9) at the Westgate is the
US BAR TABLE CHAMPIONSHIPS (Dec 10-16)

And after that is the US OPEN ONE POCKET at Griff's (in Las Vegas being held Dec 18-21.

And we will be providing free rides on our 15 passenger shuttle during all the events.
Hope to see you here-----

Mark Griffin

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Immediately after the Mosconi Cup (Dec 6-9) at the Westgate is the
US BAR TABLE CHAMPIONSHIPS (Dec 10-16)

And after that is the US OPEN ONE POCKET at Griff's (in Las Vegas being held Dec 18-21.

And we will be providing free rides on our 15 passenger shuttle during all the events.
Hope to see you here-----

Mark Griffin
Is there any chance to put the one pocket right before the Mosconi Cup?

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not sure about Mosconi dates but I do remember Fats had Zsa Zsa Gabor on his tv show one time. I would count that as a date.