Moving shop, selling blanks, wood, and other random stuff.

asmith74

Where I pay homage
Silver Member
I'll take a ebony duffern butterfly blank w/ logo joint and shaft if possible.

CrossBone Cue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pm sent, will take all the ebony dufferins without joint pins and shafts.
Sweet, more skull cues.
Steve

Last edited:

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
If ya have anything left LMK. I think the others need Cold Showers :grin:

xpatcan1

xpatcanuck@hotmail.com
Silver Member
Hi everyone sorry I'm busy moving stuff I'll reply to all the Pms and emails as soon as I can

skipthorp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
By chance that something is left for sale, could you let all of us know, please?

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

xpatcan1

xpatcanuck@hotmail.com
Silver Member
I believe I have responded to almost everyone,

All the duffern blanks are sold and I believe that goes for the falcon blanks aswell. Unless people back out or don't make payment by the weekend.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
I believe I have responded to almost everyone,

All the duffern blanks are sold and I believe that goes for the falcon blanks aswell. Unless people back out or don't make payment by the weekend.

Acknowledgement of payment and latest inventory list would be nice.
Thanks.

xpatcan1

xpatcanuck@hotmail.com
Silver Member
I will be in the shop late tomorrow after another long day of moving, need to have all of my stuff out of the old unit by the 1st. Stresssss!! :eek:

sorry if it takes me a few days to reply to the mountain of Pms I literally just don't have time.

I have recieved a lot of Payments and packed everyone's orders, hoping to make it to the post office before the weekend.

CrossBone Cue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wrote him Tuesday and he said that he shipped everything Monday and said he would send a tracking, no tracking sent yet.
If the guy is moving I would say his world is a wreck if he has near the crap I have.
I wouldn't get to worried until next Monday rolls around. I did paypal not as a gift, so always can file if it don't work. The guy is probably just busy.
I was going to buy all of the ebony cues, but I could only buy 4, if the guy was not legit I would say he would of sold all he had, not 4.

If and when anyone gets a shipment just post in here please.
Steve

DaveK

Still crazy after all these years
Silver Member
Not me.
No tracking number either .
I'm worried .
But, I did pay by paypal ( as goods ).

Relax. Justin is legit and WAY busy with his move. Just spoke with him and he is working hard on his shop move. He did tell me that the orders shipped and that he will try to get the tracking numbers out this weekend. From the sounds of it he is burried with shop-moving-work and paper (shiping paper with tracking numbers:thumbup:).

Again I say relax .... and cut the guy some slack.

Joey I am not picking on you my friend, only using your reply as a reply.

Dave <-- also waiting but thinks this old Falcon stuff will be worth it :cool:

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Relax. Justin is legit and WAY busy with his move. Just spoke with him and he is working hard on his shop move. He did tell me that the orders shipped and that he will try to get the tracking numbers out this weekend. From the sounds of it he is burried with shop-moving-work and paper (shiping paper with tracking numbers:thumbup:).

Again I say relax .... and cut the guy some slack.

Joey I am not picking on you my friend, only using your reply as a reply.

Dave <-- also waiting but thinks this old Falcon stuff will be worth it :cool:

Thanks.
But, are you the right Dave ?:D

DaveK

Still crazy after all these years
Silver Member

Attachments

• Drambuie.png
    Drambuie.png
    23.5 KB · Views: 418