My cues have a brand new home....

OriontheHunter

Dreamin' of Pool Cues
Silver Member
in a beautifully crafted Rusty Melton case that just arrived today. I wanted to share these photos with my fellow AZers.

I have been looking for a new player case for the last few months that would be both functional and distinctive. Rusty truly exceeded my expectations with this case. As you can see from the design and tooling, Rusty is on top of his game.

Many thanks to Rusty for creating this case for me. The pictures were taken by Rusty.

Rusty.jpg

Rusty3.jpg

Rusty1.jpg

Rusty2.jpg

Rusty4.jpg

guycrunch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
tom, what a great case. the attention to detail is tremendous, rusty gets better with every case. i can't wait for my next one.

guy

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Great case Tom... congrats! Even a nice little case for you ML's too. :thumbup:

Hope all is well with you and you family.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a wonderful case,I think these cases are the very best,I bought 5 but 4 were sold before I knew it. I am selling no more,only buying.
I really like this one,western and not too busy,just classy

dean

OriontheHunter

Dreamin' of Pool Cues
Silver Member
Thanks Guys for all the nice compliments. Rusty's attention to detail is truly amazing, even the underside of the lid has some tooling. If you are looking for a new case, I would definitely recommend getting a Melton.

PoolPlayer2093.... You are right, the Satchel is awesome. I asked Rusty if he could craft something a little bigger to store a few more pool items and he definitely came through.

I thought I add another picture of Rusty's work..

Rusty6.jpg

badabing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a nice case Tom, my favorite Rusty Melton case and design to date! Just enough tooling to make the case stand out and still showcase the quality leather Rusty uses.
David

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
Great looking case Tom. Every time I see one of Rustys cases, I am truely amazed at the detailed work & craftmaship that he puts into each case he makes. Absolutely stunning work.
Jeff