My Graphic design for the "Hotrod"case

Street Rod...

DJ- Awesome design. I have a "Street Rod" on order....John, you there?! :):):).

Bob B.
 
That was an awesome case in person. (I was the original owner) It now resides in an awesome collection, and I know the owner also thinks highly of the case.
 
i really like your designs
not just this one

i would buy one if i had enough cues

i do expect a few paul drexler original theme cues later this year
when they get close i want you to design one for me
 
That was an awesome case in person. (I was the original owner) It now resides in an awesome collection, and I know the owner also thinks highly of the case.


Yes, Marcus, its one badass case! I have had the priviledge of having this one in my hands. It resides in the Prout Collection. Needless to say, he won't let it go...:(:):)
 
Back
Top