my heart surgery

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know this is NPR but here goes anyway. 10 days ago I had an open heart bypass surgery done. Everything went fine, but this is one tough operation. No more pool for the next few months... and miss it all ready.

My brother just went through this and though he hurt like hell for a couple of weeks he's doing great now. Hang tough, Charlie.

Lou Figueroa

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Glad to hear that the operation went well. I'm sure you'll be back over the glorious green felt before you know it.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
This is pool related. You are a player and we are a community that cares about our friends.

Good luck with your recuperation Charlie.

Its a tough one but you'll feel like a brand new man when its all said and done.

Merry Christmas.

stlerdave

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You're an Edwards! You'll be fine and good as new in no time. Im an Ohio Edwards and we are all fighters. Merry Christmas and make this one, one of many to come with your family.
Dave Edwards:thumbup:

9BallPaul

Banned
Had open-heart surgery (valve replacement) 10 years ago, and am thankful for it today. You will be too.

Be careful with the Vicodin (or whatever painkiller you're getting) and you'll be back to the table in no time. Best wishes.

Charlie Edwards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks, guys... You're the best. I'm home and getting around, a little. I'll be back and normal probably within a few months. Maybe sooner.