My Hoppe Cues

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Terrific collection of Hoppe cues
I'm sure that you play with them all, but is there one in the pack that really stands out from a playability standpoint?

Reactions: CMD

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are the full splice cues Tuckers?

The second and third cues are FS Tuckers. The bocote is a Schmelke blank conversion. The other is a FS by Murray (BEM into Brazilian Rosewood).

Terrific collection of Hoppe cues
I'm sure that you play with them all, but is there one in the pack that really stands out from a playability standpoint?

I do play with them all. The first cue is my break cue. It is a beast. I have recently switched to the PJ Searing. All of these cues are tremendous players but the Searing is truly special. The Brazilian FS is not too far behind.

Bigd3

BIGGER in Texas
Silver Member
Hoppe's

Great Line-UP Chris ! Every time I see that Searing gets me thinking about a deal ! Gotta LOVE them TUCKERS, they play awesome. I'm hoping my Ebony on Ebony Murrell is coming soon ? I know we were in the same batch, yours turned out really nice. Dan

Reactions: CMD

MidLifeCrisis

Just loves cues...
Silver Member
Whoops!!

:grin-square:
Never mind, took the time to read the whole thread...Great collection Chris!!

If I owned any of those it would make me very hoppe.

LOL...gave me chuckle...
Clint

Last edited:

Sealegs50

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great collection of cues. While I like fancy inlaid cues, I really appreciate cues where the quality of the wood is the main focus of the design. Thanks for showing them together.

If you get tired of any of them, you know how to reach me.

Congratulations!

ga9ball

South West Buyer!
Silver Member
Hoppe

I was just looking at the thread again, and l saw FS, and I almost called you thinking of For Sale instead of Full Splice - lol

somms69

escape artist
Silver Member
Nice line-up Chris. I like how far forward the break cue is spliced. Who made it? Thanks.

Todd

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice line-up Chris. I like how far forward the break cue is spliced. Who made it? Thanks.

Todd

Thanks Todd...

Mr. Michael Webb converted a Mark Bear blank (African Blackwood into Curly Maple) for me. It mates to a Mezz Deep Impact Pro shaft. Killer combination to say the least.

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hey Chris
Great looking set of cues you have there my friend.
Aren`t you missing one though? Never mind I just remembered where it is now.
safe & sound Great seeing you again at the SBE show
Take care
Jeff