63.8 KB · Views: 452
  • IMG_0937.jpg
    IMG_0937.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 462
Last edited:
Thanks. I've been lucky in my life. More pics of the Man Cave:

View attachment 266187

View attachment 266186

Actual color of walls is a light yellow.........don't know where that ugly green look is coming from.

Wow... Keeps getting better with every pic....lmao. Love that man cave.....that's the real deal buddy.
Like the centennial ball rack on the wall....I have one I'm going to restore soon as I have the time.

Love to see the rest of the house....if that's the man cave......can only imagine the up-stairs. ????????
Great pic's

Mark Gregory

rjtolly

Registered
Man, I love those old Brunswicks! Thanks to this forum and posts like this it has now become one of my dreams to someday own one. I was perfectly happy with my Olhausen (and the "Olhausen rattle") but now that I am older and wiser I want one of these! Thanks guys. I just hope I can afford one and the house it will fit in when I get there!

realkingcobra

Silver Member
-
-
Craigslist..... Come on! Hacks use Craigslist to advertise for free and it looks like your advertising your worked here hoping to get more phone calls on table work, I suggest you study on the difference between a pool table mechanic and a INSTALLER before you claim to be what you say you are. And I will bet all the marbles that if a ball is shot diagional across the stretch shadows at low speed the ball will track the pattern of your stretch.
We have some very talented pool table mechanics around the site that visit and share pictures of their work. Feel free to search the pool table mechanic directory to see what it takes to cut the mustard.
Best of luck'
-
Rob.M

Slow down Rob, everybody starts from somewhere when they first get into this business, I've talked to Trent on the phone and he's willing to learn the right way to do things, getting the Simonis DVDs...and that's a good start...it all takes time buddy:)

PS. Mark and I didn't start out where we're at now, we started out in this business just like everyone else...by ourselves and no one to turn to for lessons, and trust me...we've messed some tables up in the past...both of us...but I'd never try and stop someone who's willing to take this job on for a living. As I've said in the past...this line of work will decide who comes and goes in time.

Last edited:

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
Great man cave, dude. Love the bar and you had the foresight to make it a wet bar. When I had mine built I scrimpted and regretted not having a sink and running water. Looks great ... send invite notices to Nine ... corner. :D

mmcquown

Registered
Fun on the Anny

Thanks to all for your input on this thread. I spent the weekend playing many games on the "new" Anny and must admit....I've been missing out on not having a table all these years. It is great fun for the whole family.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Where else is a good place to Advertise?

-
-
Craigslist..... Come on! Hacks use Craigslist to advertise for free and it looks like your advertising your worked here hoping to get more phone calls on table work
Rob.M
I have had GREAT luck with Craigslist and ALL of my sales came from there.

I tried to personal message you asking about advertising: Where else is a good place to Advertise? I am always looking for new means to advertise and and promote my business! Thanks for your input Rob< I hope you have some good information for me!

Trent

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member

I can get lost in these links for quite a while.

Someday, before the end, I want to get my hands on one of those magnificent rotating cue racks.

thanks for posting them and thanks to those who also posted their annies. :cool:

best,
brian kc