my new line to be... (still in woodcraft) reserve now!

linds

proudly Philippine made!
Silver Member
table shop been empty for awhile now... and now considering a new line still in woodcraft as i do have the machinery/capability

can even ship international and customize to their preference (mop/abalone inlays, gold,cream, white or just plain stained hardwood UV coated finish in dupont detailed with 3M)

rrrsanjuan019.jpg

rrrsanjuan018.jpg

rrrsanjuan022.jpg

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2:

Thanks, Linds. Can you engrave mine as "Return to Sender"? :D

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Nice craftsmanship.
While not everyone needs a pool cue, eventually, most everyone will need one of these.
When I worked in a funeral home, there was a line of caskets called the Presidential casket. It was the same style that President Kennedy was buried in. They were quite pricey. These remind me of them.
That would be cool to have a Billiard related theme on a casket.
The side rail carrying handles could be pool cues fashioned from metal.

linds

proudly Philippine made!
Silver Member
Thanks, Linds. Can you engrave mine as "Return to Sender"?

already got 1 in the works...after the attempt, the "contractor" needs the job finish or he wont get paid in full. :angry:

What about the warranty?

lifetime! as long as you don't use it :thumbup:
(no return no exchange policy on custom orders):eek:

Nice craftsmanship.
While not everyone needs a pool cue, eventually, most everyone will need one of these.
When I worked in a funeral home, there was a line of caskets called the Presidential casket. It was the same style that President Kennedy was buried in. They were quite pricey. These remind me of them.
That would be cool to have a Billiard related theme on a casket.
The side rail carrying handles could be pool cues fashioned from metal.

true indeed. but most don't order till needed, unlike in cues... and yes im incorporating the "pool" theme on my own... :grin: