My new Rusty Melton case

jimmycue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After a long wait my new case is here. Sorry for my poor pics they certainly dont capture all the work Rusty did on this one. He is truly THE best person to deal with and a leather artist like no other.

Attachments

• P1000550.jpg
    P1000550.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 1,005
  • P1000551.jpg
    P1000551.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 969
  • P1000552.jpg
    P1000552.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 860
  • P1000554.jpg
    P1000554.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 826
  • P1000555.jpg
    P1000555.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 826

L.C.Hui

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This Rusty case looks really unique! Congratulations, your so lucky! :thumbup: Great job Rusty!!

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
yes that rusty sure knows how to make a bullet proof case and make it look pretty....cgs

jimmycue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This Rusty case looks really unique! Congratulations, your so lucky! :thumbup: Great job Rusty!!

This design came from a picture i supplied to Rusty and he turned a hunk of leather into a beautiful case. That just shows you that Rusty is truly a great artist with leather being his canvas.

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
very nice Case Rusty do for you, the Color reminds ME on my Case:D
Congrats and enjoy as I do everytime when I hold my Case in the Hands:thumbup:
Ralf

donnie hale

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Melton

:thumbup: Very,very nice case! Move over BIG GUYS Rusty's cases are hand made by Rusty with true craftsmanship and the thick stuff! Who can compete with that!!!!!!!!!!

Rusty Melton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jim, I'm thrilled that you like it, especially after the long wait to get it! Thanks again for your patience and the business. I'm just glad that it matched up so well with your shoes, I was a little worried about that.;):thumbup:

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rusty Melton

Is it lined with white tube socks? :D

Beautiful case. Great layout and cool art~deco style design.
As Jimmycue said, it is amazing to see leather being used to make something so beautiful and functional. Definitely a case that will be loved for a lifetime.

Great job as always Rusty!

jimmycue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is it lined with white tube socks? :D

Yes as a matter of fact i sent him an eight pack of crew socks and he knew what to do. But ya know i forgot something, Hey Rusty did you wash the socks before you lined the case? It sorta has a funny smell when i open it....LOL

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Beautiful case! Rusty does such fine work. I think this may be my favorite of the tooling choices I've seen on his cases. I like the geometric touch.
Congrats.

mia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The case is beautiful! Congrats on a great pickup!

And since we're talking about socks.... Socks with boat shoes/docksiders???

Rusty Melton.jpg

I'm kidding of course. I went out to pick up the mail this Saturday in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle jammy pants.

...and I'm 34.

GREAT CASE.