~ + ~ My second Collage - i hope you like it ~ + ~

mair23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Guys,
i tried to do a picture collage again, because i like the sky background that much :grin-square:
I hope it worked out nice, let me know your thoughts about it.
O.k., about the Rasputin too, why not :rolleyes:
Erich

CollageRasputin2.jpg

AnthonyLewis208

I need to speak with the architect of this S-show!
Silver Member
Nice presentation!

I'm not one of the "big dogs" around here but I do have a good eye for art and what looks like true quality. This arrangement you have shown is very nice. Very unique and all the pictures and background flow together nicely. Can you swap out various backgrounds depending upon what colors are trying to be complimented/contrasted in the cue?

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i like it,i wish i could do pics like that,but I am known to be low tech .

Pretty cue

dean

CueCaps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cool!!!

An impressive way to show your cues. Nice Job...Ernie's photo..Nice touch to put that in too.

I always wanted to learn to do that kind of presentation "Collages".
You cropping by hand? Or with RGB/Numerics?

mair23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First of all i have to thank Jamie (Worminator) and Dick Abott (billiardcue.com) for their help.
Both of you helped me with things like shadow or light around the cue and how i can cut it better.
I realy wanted to thank both of you for that, and you are my two "heroes of collages" :thumbup: :grin-square

I'm not one of the "big dogs" around here but I do have a good eye for art and what looks like true quality. This arrangement you have shown is very nice. Very unique and all the pictures and background flow together nicely. Can you swap out various backgrounds depending upon what colors are trying to be complimented/contrasted in the cue?

Thanks for your kind words, it´s great to hear that you folks out there like it, because i was not sure.
You could use any background you want and move the parts (cues) around like you want. Size variations, too.

i like it,i wish i could do pics like that,but I am known to be low tech .

Pretty cue

dean

Thanks Dean, but you can believe me i am "low tech", too. :rolleyes:
Had no idea how i could do that, but nice people over here at AZ helped me with the pics, the collages and more .......
And for sure, i hope i am getting better :confused: ;)

An impressive way to show your cues. Nice Job...Ernie's photo..Nice touch to put that in too.

I always wanted to learn to do that kind of presentation "Collages".
You cropping by hand? Or with RGB/Numerics?

Thx Alton, and i am looking forward to do some collages with my new caps and there cues, too. :)
I do it by hand with one of the "lasso tools" - thanks to Dick :thumbup:

Erich

Yakuza

Melons
Silver Member
Wow nice effort Erich, definitely worth a rep from me. By the way, mind if I ask, what is the wrap on your Rasputin?

tinh339

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Keep up with the nice job, Erich. I like to see your whole cue collection.

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Looks great Erich... I thnik I can learn a few things for you also! :thumbup:

Reactions: CMD

mair23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very nicely presented. :thumbup:
Nice to hear these compliments, thx. :)

Wow nice effort Erich, definitely worth a rep from me. By the way, mind if I ask, what is the wrap on your Rasputin?
If you gave me a rep for that, i have to give you one each day for your efforts with your avatar pics :rolleyes:
I would say it´s Ernies standard leather wrap - i think it´s pigskin :confused:

Keep up with the nice job, Erich. I like to see your whole cue collection.
Thanks for your nice words, Vinny :grin-square:
You can find most of my Higher End Cues here in my threads in the Gallery over the last 6 months,
but i will try to take some pics of my whole collection, too. Maybe in two or three parts. ;)

Looks great Erich... I thnik I can learn a few things for you also! :thumbup:
Thx Jamie but i don´t think you could learn something from me in that direction, but maybe we can play some pool :grin-square::confused:

Erich

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think this collage looks fantastic. It shows the primary parts of the cue and you also pay respect to the cuemaker. Very nicely done.

Great work,
Chris

dzcues

Silver Member
Please forgive me for intruding but I had some time to waste & this is how I wasted it. That said, nice job on your collage. It's fun, isn't it?

Attachments

• wasted_time.jpg
    wasted_time.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 419

mair23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think this collage looks fantastic. It shows the primary parts of the cue and you also pay respect to the cuemaker. Very nicely done.

Great work,
Chris

Thanks to all of you for your realy nice words about it, and i will try to get better with time, too.
And Chris, you have to know that the idea with the cuemaker come from Jamie (wormiator), too - like i said, he heled me a lot :grin:

Cool... you like one Pocket? :thumbup:

Played it only two or three times in my life, but i am sure you will give me the right weight. :)
And if not we could play some 10 Ball, too. :eek:

Please forgive me for intruding but I had some time to waste & this is how I wasted it. That said, nice job on your collage. It's fun, isn't it?

Wow, looks realy awesome, Bob.
The cue pics are amazing and for sure, Tiger is realy nice, too. :rolleyes:
I would need hours for doing that, great job.

Erich

HIRUN526

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Guys,
i tried to do a picture collage again, because i like the sky background that much :grin-square:
I hope it worked out nice, let me know your thoughts about it.
O.k., about the Rasputin too, why not :rolleyes:
Erich

CollageRasputin2.jpg

The background forearm of the cue looks very poor...look at the fuzzy silver ring and the veneers look distorted.. very uncomplimentary to Ernie. I would change that picture.

mair23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The background forearm of the cue looks very poor...look at the fuzzy silver ring and the veneers look distorted.. very uncomplimentary to Ernie. I would change that picture.

Thanks for your little help, highrun.
As my english is not that good all the way i am not sure which of the cuepics you meant :confused:
The forearm pic is the one on the top, and the silver rings there are a little fuzzy because my original pic was not better,
but that´s not the pic in the background, so i hope i got you right.
The pic in the background is a macro of the butt and not forearm and that looks like it becaus it´s mixed with the air, you know.
But which pic you mean exactly, maybe i have a better one !?

Looks that one better :confused:

Erich

CollageRasputin3.jpg