My Son Aiden

flyvirginiaguy

Classic Cue Lover
Silver Member
I was going to post this in un-pool related. But sometimes even un-pool related things effect us lovers of the game. So, for all of my fellow pool playing friends. Please show some support my son Aiden (whom also seems to love playing pool with Dad at an early age of 4), by voting online for him in a local Cutest Kids contest my wife entered him in. You can sign in with a FB account and or just sign up for with an email address. Even get friends to if you are in a sharing mood...

You can click the save vote icon 10 times. As you are allowed 10 votes per day, per account. It is over at midnight tonight so would be extremely happy for some pool guys and gals to show some love and support. And my wife certainly would appreciate any help as well, not even knowing. They have created a Team Aiden here locally. :grin: There is no big win here, no big prize, just would mean a lot for a very sweet and loving little boy. Who is also beginning to be a lover of pool like dad at a very early age.

http://godanriver.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?p=A&c=97001&s=39084427&i=1&m=X&sort&#SD

Thanks greatly!

bdorman

Dead money
Silver Member
I tried to vote but when it said it wanted access to my FaceBook friends list, etc. I had to decline. Sorry.

Cute kid.

flyvirginiaguy

Classic Cue Lover
Silver Member
I tried to vote but when it said it wanted access to my FaceBook friends list, etc. I had to decline. Sorry.

Cute kid.

Thanks, and an A+++ for the effort my friend. Did not know that, however I think about every outside application I have clicked on in the past will ask for the same stuff regarding Facebook. But I just signed up with my email address myself as this was easiest to me, so unsure about the Facebook thing per se.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Cute little guy. Wish there was an easier way to log in. I allowed the site Pop Ups and it still won't allow me to log in with Face Book.

Anyway, good luck as I'm sure he has a great chance.

Chip Roberson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hope the best for him and you as well--were are you living now--Danville--If so I'm still in Mville--not far away--I need some practice getting out anymore--and I mean from home and on the table

Chip

flyvirginiaguy

Classic Cue Lover
Silver Member
Cute little guy. Wish there was an easier way to log in. I allowed the site Pop Ups and it still won't allow me to log in with Face Book.

Anyway, good luck as I'm sure he has a great chance.

That bites. Thanks a bunch for trying, Blue Hog. When I did it, I just signed up and unclicked the boxes to send me any additional emails other than my confirmation etc... As I did not use my FB account.

flyvirginiaguy

Classic Cue Lover
Silver Member
Hope the best for him and you as well--were are you living now--Danville--If so I'm still in Mville--not far away--I need some practice getting out anymore--and I mean from home and on the table

Chip

Yep, Danville. I get out occasionally to Clucks to play on the Diamonds and break the norm of the GC IV at home. And play the occasional regional tourneys. Probably play in the upcoming Brass tap 10 ball and the VA State 9 ball, since I never played in that one lol, but that's about it. I am up to practice anytime you down this way. They renovated the inside of Clucks, looking much better. Added one additional blue label Diamond table recently.

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
Signed up and tried to vote, but it stated "voting is no longer available for round one".

Good luck; beautiful boy.

Josh

rjbigfish

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Silver Member
I voted my 10 yesterday, went to vote today and it said voting no longer available for round one. Looking at the results looks like he had the most so if there are more rounds let us know when to vote again.

flyvirginiaguy

Classic Cue Lover
Silver Member
Hey guys/gals, it was over at midnight last night, and he was in the lead with 2464 votes. So once they announce winners (there was age categories, boy/girl etc...) officially I will let ya know. I think they might get a kids day out or something. If so, I will post a pic up of him for you guys to see.

Thanks VERY much for the effort and votes. :thumbup: