Need Player ID, this guy is asking for the wild 5 and the breaks!

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
Little fella robbed me blind before we even started. Cleaned me out of my cereal and chips!!!!

Attachments

• Roman playing pool.jpg
    Roman playing pool.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 860
Last edited:

jeffj2h

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've only been on AZB for a few years. I've heard countless times that one of the things they killed off road players were people using cell phone cameras to post pictures of players who wanted to gamble. However I've never seen a single such post (hence my initial excitement here!)

Is this practice an overblown myth or were posts asking to identify road players in fact common 10 years ago?

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Don't let the non-traditional chalking style and upright stance fool you,
the kid is a stone cold hustler.

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
Actually it's kind of funny. I have an older love seat I set up at one end of the table. This way he can reach both pockets. I'll practice 1P shots, and he'll throw the balls back up for me. Lately he's been tinkering with this shorty cue, hitting old balls on the cement floor.

Well last night, He pushes this chair up to the table, grabs a cue, and climbs on up. (I'm watching the whole time, to make sure he doesn't fall. ) He smacks a couple of balls around then looks at me with this super mad look in his eye, and yells, "Chalk!!!" at the top of his lungs. I assume because of the multiple mis cues... Anyway I hand him the chalk and he did this all on his own, no coaching or help. Little guy is crazy smart for 2 years old.

I got a kick out of it. He has trouble waiting his turn, and he needs a LD shaft. He can't quite compensate for squirt yet. He did go off for 4 hugs and a smooch though. Even offered to share the chips that he stole from me!

Look out folks, in about 7-8 years, this kid will be winning world jr.'s and chasing SVB! ;););)

Thanks for looking!

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
I've only been on AZB for a few years. I've heard countless times that one of the things they killed off road players were people using cell phone cameras to post pictures of players who wanted to gamble. However I've never seen a single such post (hence my initial excitement here!)

Is this practice an overblown myth or were posts asking to identify road players in fact common 10 years ago?

I've been told it was common practice with FB, and sending pics to friends for ID, but I've only seen one here on AZB. I would think it's pretty common if a guy comes in and keeps out running the nuts taking people off.

We had a guy here in sioux falls for "work." Said he was a private pilot. Didn't try to hustle anyone, but said he wanted to play Shane some 1p with a fair spot. I texted Shane to come down. They played something like 9-7. Guy played good. I snapped a pic and sent it to a fella I knew that was from the same area. He ID'd him, and verified the guys story. That's about as close as I've come to actually needing to ID a guy.

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
maybe he'd match up with that 3 year Chinese kid, TAR match (toddler action report)

Give me to 11/11/14, Roman will be 3 and ready for action by then. He's starting to show promise. Already only want to hit the cue ball with his cue! :eek: Depending how he's doing, he may even get a Keith Kue for his birthday!

If memory serves, I believe Shane started around this age. Not that I'm trying to push my kid into pool by any means. In fact, I don't like the idea with the state of pool being what it is. Would be cool if he sticks with it though.

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That isnt a little kid.

Thats a midget and relative of SVB.

I hope he didnt rob of too much. :thumbup:

North Dakota Kid Part II.

Ken

Houstoer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I heard he uses the TOIO. The boy is so bad he can use the Touch of inside and outside at the same time. Better be aware. Next thing he'll be asking for is a z2 for xmas with a szamboti butt.... rumor on the street is that he is the one that gives predator all the new ideas ! good luck !

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
That isnt a little kid.

Thats a midget and relative of SVB.

I hope he didnt rob of too much. :thumbup:

North Dakota Kid Part II.

Ken

We're SOUTH Dakota. WAY DIFFERENT! We're only -10 degrees today, they are like -21... LOL. :thumbup2::thumbup2:

It's actually pretty funny watching him at this age. He is as determined as any pro i've seen, just to hit the cue ball. The look on his face is absolutely PRICELESS. He might be a stone cold killa in a few years. Time will tell I suppose.